Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1112) Aenigma, Demise & Noctina

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

While talking with Noctina Demise hears the sound of a certain boyish warlocks voice calling out. With a quick look around the room she spot Aenigma with ease. "Shall we?" She asks Demise motioning over to Aenigma as she speaks.

With a sip of her tea she makes her way over to Aenigma, hoping Noctina is following her. Demise sits across from Aeingma making sure there is more then enough room for Noctina in case she wants to sit next to her.

"What are you up to tonight?" She asks Aenigma as she settles into her seat.
    "The same thing I'm up to every night, Pinky...trying to take over the world!" He flashes her a devilish grin and then takes another sip from his drink. The girls may notice there's the faint smell of whisky coming from his breath.

Aenigma shrugs at Noctina's question. "Nothing too crazy really, just been hitting the books as usual." He scans the room for a moment before asking, "so what are you all up to?"

[Said free to join, hope that's alright ]

Wendel waddles up to the two ladies and gentleman with his nose in a book, the cover betrays its subject matter to be, quite predictably architectural in nature. He lowers the book just enough so that his eyes peer over the top of it. They roll from one face to the next, his expression unreadable behind the text. An eyebrow raises as it comes to the gentleman. Finally Wendel lowers the book entirely, snapping it shut in hand and reaching out the other one, emerging from his grey jacket pocket and extending as an offer. "Hello there, name is Toren, I do love a good mystery, don't you?" alluding to his Mysterium affiliations. His greeting is friendly though nonchalant as if not expecting too much of a reaction.

He nods to Demise and Noctina with a smile and a wink, having already met the fellow Mystagogues. "So what are we all up to?" echoing Aenigma's question as if bidding the conversation continue despite his interruption.

Noctina followed and met with Aenigma and noticed that another person was heading over to join them. She gave a quick smile and Aenigmas obvious joke although she did not really get the reference so decided to google the pinky comment latter.

She would then cringe at the cringe worthy pun about mystery. Noctina would simply do a subtle open palm signifying her position in the Mysterium, far less tacky in her opinion.
    “Currently, I am chasing parrots, going to tame one as a pet… Maybe you would fill that position nicely?” Noctina said to the newest member, pointing out the repetition as well as flirting slightly
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Demise laughs softly at Aenigma's joke for a few seconds but just as she is about to reply she notices Toren approaching the group. She gives him a warm smile as he draws near, "Hi Toren it's good to see you again!" she says brightly happy to see the odd moros once again.

"I just ventured out to see what the outside world is up to. Though I am surprised to see so many new faces."
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma offers the Moros a friendly smile. "Hey there! Good to see you again." The Mastigos snickers at his comment about a "good mystery," knowing what the man was trying to accomplish. However, Aenigma didn't forget things, and he had not forgotten about his slightly awkward entrance at the meeting at the museum.

He quirks an eyebrow at Noctina's joke, but does not say anything about it. He takes another sip from his drink as he studies the new addition to their table.

"I do enjoy a good mystery every once in a while..." he gives him a playful wink. "So what brings you out here Toren? Besides their great coffee of course."

"Braawk," crows Wendel, mimicking a parrot in reply to Noctina's quip. He smiled widely, though the affect looked strange on his face. His hand, hovering extended with no purpose, wiggled its fingers in mild disappointment before retreating back to its pocket.

"Oh!" he exclaimed to Aenigma, "I remember you now. The eloquent speaker," was how Wendel remembered him thinking back to the meeting for which they were all present for. "Yes, good good to see you." He tilted his head towards Demise, "And you too. I usually am not too eager to explore too far. But I like to think of it as extending my own inside world," he mused, squinting his eyes from a wider and far odder smile.

In truth he enjoyed the world at large and its many sights and sounds, but found that he was not altogether good at functioning by the social rules of its inhabitants. Not that he liked them less for it, it just made things awkward. Turning back to Aenigma he went on, "Actually I'm here for the caffelattes, mother's milk, but I've seem to misplaced mine...or maybe I drank it. Wouldn't be the first time. That and I was working on a blueprint at home and I remembered this passage by Jacques Derrida. I really thought it would be appropriate to the blueprint's construction but I couldn't quite remember the content itself, just that it was really appropriate." He took his hand out again and clutched the book to his chest with the both of them. "He's so dreamy!" Wendel exclaimed in mocking worship.

L
    LoneRanger

SO! after going out and thanking Ahriman "Well, if I could give the slightest to any lisping problem...; come on, if all Mages were like you many problems would be solved in the Society of Mages. It is my time to fight."
    I walks out the place with hands in the pockets, taking a cigarette once out. Lighting it with a fire, I smoke it calmly. then I breath in heavily, I let the breath out. "Ok, education never hurt anyone." So I enter in the Written in Water and asking to the counter I ask where could be Aenigma.
    "A collegue."
    "Ah yes he is in that booth, with two girls and one man."
    "Ah yes thank you, very kind indeed." I leave a tip of a dollar.
    So going near the booth where Aenigma is with Noctina and Demise, I knock on the door.
    And it is not knocking on heaven door.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

He is certainly one of a kind Demise thinks to herself as she laughs at the odd jokes of Toren. "You certainly are dedicated to your work, what are you working on at the moment?" She ask with genuine interest before adding "That is if you don't mind my asking."

Though before she can get a reply her attention is drawn to the arrival of Mr. Rossi "Hello Mr. Rossi, how are you doing?"
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Noctina decided to sit quietly as this started to become a congregation of mystagogues... Something she was not entirely comfertable with to have in a public venue. That fact that the last member to join their group was someone who she had a very poor opiniion of made her silently twitch in irritation. Although the other mage apart from a few irritating quirks seemed to be on the whole quite the nice person and relatively responsible and quick witted.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

L
    LoneRanger

"Good morning to all here congragated. I came here with open hands." the two hands are joined together as a sign of wings. "I presume the jet lag I suffered previously has done a little joke to my mind. So I was perhaps too rrude not to understand your sound iussue. For which I offer my sincere appologies. If you think I am thick as a brick, I really don't mind if you sit this out." I take a breath; relax man they are collegues. They are men and women of the Mysterium.
    "So instead of bickering, mind you if we sit down by the fire and have a quck chat on common ground iussue? Perhaps I wasn't clear on some iussues which happens back at the musuem, and the fact Miach wasn't with us did not help, as he witnessed the samew events."
    As I notice Noctina and Toren, I look at them in an amused way.
    "I am nobody to give order or council or whatever indeed, but perhaps it could be nice if you started to survey the Atheneum challenge together? And perchanche you could summon the esteemed Dark Eyes?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread