Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer perched at her cramped dining room table; working at her laptop. Her padmapper had kicked up three possibilities- and thanks to her recent perimeters, they were all in Florin.

She browsed the listings; especially liking the one that was bigger than a postage stamp. It was time she upgraded; she had decided. Regent Greyson had mentioned that she and Ricardo were land owners in a Regency now. Shouldn't they act on it?

Jennifer picked up her phone; calling Ricardo and inviting him to come look at something interesting at her place.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Not too long later, Jen hears a knock at her door. Ricardo was wearing his usual blue jeans and jacket, and carrying his normal equipment. If they were going to go out tonight, he might as well be prepared.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Hey Ricardo," Jen greets, opening the door and gesturing for him to come in. "Come in. How are you?"

She leads Ricardo into the dining room, now noticing how cramped it seemed. Familiarity breeds contempt.

"I've been thinking about getting a larger place... in Florin."

She turns the laptop so that Ricardo could see the two bedroom studio in Florin listing loaded on the screen.

"I asked Doctor Powell to drop by, she might come over in a few minutes."

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Mexican Lord looks a little confused. "You're letting me and Dr Powell know the location of your Haven?" It wasn't really that odd in general. Back home, the Nosferatu were allowed to enter the Ventrues' Haciendas in return for access to the Necropolis. Here, there were no Haciendas nor a Necropolis. Plus, from all Ricardo could tell, only the Mekhet had communal housing here.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"We're all land owners in Florin, " Jennifer explained her reasoning. "I trust you and Dr. Powell. You are my coterie and my Family."
    In technical terms, Dr. Powell was her Family in the Blood; but Ricardo and she had endured the craziness of their former associate Nao. The two of them had been of the same mind on getting the authorities, although they each had worried about the moral implications. She felt that she and Ricardo were very similar in mindsets and goals; hence why Los tigres was a part of her closest loyalty.

She gauged Ricardo's reaction to her words; deciding if she would broach co - habiting.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo nodded. "That makes sense. You know I trust you. However, I don't know Dr. Powell that well yet. If you trust her, then I will as well." They were all members of the Conquistador Clans after all. Maybe they could begin to cooperate just a little more.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nodded, taking a seat at the small round dining room table that the computer rested on. She gestured for Ricardo to sit in one of the other two chairs.

"She's given me good advice. Especially about communicating and Dansing with the other Kindred in the city. She made me feel secure about seeking her out when I need guidance about someone."

She nods at Ricardo's statement about trust.
    "Yes, and your trust means a lot to me." She leans forward slightly, her eyes meeting his. This meant something to her and she spoke sincerely.

"I was wondering if you would like for Los Tigres to be able to protect each other and have more security together."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Not needing to be asked again, Ricardo takes the one of the other seats. The trust thing makes him a bit uneasy. He wonders if he is being paranoid by not trusting people or if he is trusting people too easily. Maybe the Sanctified are right about the nature of Vampires. Maybe he is just going insane.

When Jen asks him about security he snaps back to reality. "Yes, I agree that makes sense. What exactly are you proposing?" He was wondering what exactly she was saying and wanted to get to the point. With Kindred you trusted, you could skip all of the games and intrigue.

Jennifer Hazelton

"This," She said, gesturing to the layout of the apartment. "- could be our apartment for Los tigres."

She stated plainly, reading that he wasn't interested in tip toeing around what she wanted to discuss.

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Hispanic Ventrue smiled. The place looked nice. It was a lot larger than his current dump of a Haven. "I like it, but it doesn't have a workspace." If it had that, he would be ready to move. "Are you sure you are ready for another roommate? Especially after your last one." He wasn't going to mention Nao by name.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread