(1112) He Won't be Lonely this Christmas

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Four more days...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha gave up on the search for the fresh Beast for the moment and decided to talk to the man at the bar splashing his money about.

Limping over to Harry (@mourge40k ), she smiled a wide eyed and cheerful smile and scouted out his cane, trying to test if he needed it for reasons of ambulation, or if it was merely decoration. "Good evening, sir!" she chirps happily as she approaches the bar. Festive red bows bobbing as she hobbled and skipped over to join him. "I hope the evening is treating you well!" she asks, full of genuine interest.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    mourge40k

Harry nodded at Martha, smiling. "Well thank you very, very much, miss! The evening is treating me just fine so far." He considered her for a moment, raising an eybrow before speaking again. "I certainly hope you don't mind me asking, but what brings someone like you here? No offense intended, but you don't exactly look like the sort who would frequent this sort of place."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggles, clearly fascinated by this. "I don't? Oh...I wonder then, sir, what sort of person do I seem like?" she doesn't seem to be courting flattery, rather her query is wide eyed and amused in tone and genuine.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    mourge40k

Harry chuckled. "In all honesty, you look like you should be off in some refined tea-house, having a nice cup." He stuck out his hand for her to shake. "Harry Butcher. And you are?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

A happy smile. A dainty hand meets Harry's, accepting his greeting with a cheerful innocence and curtsey. "A joy to meet you, Mr Butcher! Season's greetings! My name is Martha, Miss Martha Villiers." another smile to join the curtsey. "I confess I do enjoy a cup of tea. Don't you, sir?" a happy smile. If she's deliberate in playing up the stereotype of the English, she's doing it without apparent irony. "Might I please purchase you another drink, sir? As a way of saying hello and wishing you a fine festive season?" wide eyed.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread