Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
241 - 245
DISPLAYED
Spiral V

Page 25 of 25 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25

Lynx allows a moment for their company to deliver their goodbyes before bounding to the door to hold it open for April. His smile ever present, he sees her out, turning back for a moment to Derevko and giving a two finger salute as farewell before disappearing out the door.

OCC

K
    Kazakin

"Suppose I should be movin' along too," Derevko said, with an absent shrug. "See you again, Harlowe." He finished his drink and put the glass down on the bar, then turned to walk away.

Well, at least he hadn't ended up in any fights yet.

I
    Irina

Harlowe raised her half-empty glass in a gesture of farewell, as the group began to filter out. "Try not t'run into any trouble, Derevko," she retorted. She glanced at the Old Man, contemplated ordering another drink and decided against it.

It would be pretty difficult to finish her run if she was plastered. The Captain drained her drink and set it down next to the other dirty glasses, and turned to head outside.

"And I'll make sure I do the same," she added glibly.

V
    Vice

From the night walked in a slightly disheveled man with what appeared to be the weight of the world on his shoulders. Although carrying a slightly refined air, it was tempered by fatigue as he crossed the bar and took a seat at the stool. With a small nod to the bartender, he flicked a finger in the air in order to grab his attention.

Jennifer Hazelton

The night has now passed; turning to the next day. Feel free to sum up good byes and contact information and enter the Spiral again.

Page 25 of 25 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25