Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1109) Qadesh and West

O
    Ophidimancer

Qadesh smiled and continued speaking in a low voice to keep their conversation private.

"I wanted to get your assessment, as the ranking Arrow in the Consilium, on the security situation and to offer my contributions in the effort."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

Oh, civilians.

"Can you be a little bit more specific? 'Situation' is a pretty broad term,"
    he answered.

Eyes stopped roaming the room, and came back to rest on the Mastigos.

"And are you asking to join the Arrows?"
    Nimbus

O
    Ophidimancer

"I asked in generalities on purpose. My information so far has been from word of mouth, rumors about Banishers and ley lines, but I'd rather get your take on it than lead you with questions. As the newest Councilor, I have some catching up to do and I thought I would go to the source. You're leader of the Arrows, I figured you would know the most about threats facing the Consilium."

A slight frown creased Qadesh's face as he surveyed the commotion surrounding one of the newcomers. They just kept coming.

"If there isn't enough time or privacy here to talk about it, we can always arrange for another time or place to meet."

The Warlock shook his head at the last question and smiled.

"No, I'll leave the security to the experts," he chuckled softly, gesturing to indicate West, "but even experts can benefit from support and resources from civilians, right?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

Oh, Councilors.

West considered his options, looking around the room again. It gave his eyes something to do rather than glaze over. He was suddenly reminded of fat, bald men in personal helicopters and thousand dollar suits that asked endless questions and bitched about the heat.

"Oh, of course,"
    he replied blandly, although with an undertone of sincerity and politeness; the tone every enlisted man learned.

"Actually, our official liaison is Technique. Since he's also a Councilor, and everything. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you a SitRep."

Pew. Pew.
    Nimbus

O
    Ophidimancer

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-13 16:36:59 Qadesh rolls 7 to Wits3+Empathy(Body Language)4 to read West (10 Again) 4, 3, 1, 7, 6, 7, 10, 1 1 success

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West held his fingers up and snapped them in the other Mage's face.

"Staring's rude, you know."

Hello.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-11-13 17:47:02 West rolls 6 to What Are You Looking At? Wits + Subterfuge (10 Again) 8, 5, 9, 7, 5, 4 2 successes
    Nimbus

O
    Ophidimancer

Ahh, sorry about that. I suppose I should go through the official channel then, huh? I'll let you get back to your job."

Qadesh nodded at the Arrow and took his leave.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West gave one of his noncommittal shrugs, wondering what that had bee about.
    Nimbus

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.