(1109) Toren and Four.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Being in Emergency medical Services? To an extent. Working in New York City and Camden was dangerous - both have pretty insane crime rates and there's a large risk of being shot when you're living there. And it took two jobs for my to be able to move out here. But it's satisfying in it's own way. The last three months here have been nice - more IFT and FDGB's and less shootings. And I only need one full-time job to pay my bills. Though it gives me more free time than I'm used to. Been helping out at charities and doing things like walking around and offering a meal to anyone I can have an interesting conversation with."

He finishes his coffee and plays with the empty cup, wanting more. "It's not bad, but I need to find something besides excessive napping for a hobby."

Wendel Mmm'd some more on his latte and to acknowledge he was listening to Four's explanation. He wasn't all that keen on the idea of just giving up time and meals to strangers and told him so, "That's not the sort of thing I'd do," he admitted. "I suppose that's very nice of you." He wasn't sure what else to say but he was starting to get anxious now that his latte was starting to disappear. He was thinking about exploring the building more. "Mind if we walk a bit, take in the view?" He asked more sincerely as he started to stand again.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Go Ahead, I need more coffee. And maybe to pick up some of the books I was originally here for. Thanks for the Conversation."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread