Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
Trust me

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I
    Irina

"A good question," Professor Abnett smiled faintly. His keen eyes scanned the class, calculating who would get bored, who would stick it out - who would get creeped out. There was usually a nice mixture and he saw no reason to believe this year would be any different.

"A torch, snacks, drinks. Mr. Layton, our resident librarian has kindly volunteered to make sandwiches as well. Anything else I can provide myself. Are their any further queries?"

April nods as she continues to "take notes."

A torch? That's rather unusual. You'd think he would ask us to bring flashlights instead. Maybe he's just old fashioned like that...

She shakes her head quietly, indicating she has no further questions. However, she does take a quick look around the room, curious to see if anyone else has questions of their own. April gives Cal a friendly smile when she glances over his way.

A
    Anubis

Cal keeps on writing without looking up, not even pausing when Abnett says to bring torches. Cal looks up and shakes his head to show he has no questions, but in his mind he's thinking about how many snacks he's gonna bring. Out of the corner of his eye he sees April looking at him.

He turns his head slightly to the side to see her smiling at him. Cal returns her smile with one of his own and turns back to face Abnett to see if he has anything else to say.

I
    Irina

A hand rose from the back and a lazy, bored voice questioned: "Sooo... we get extra credit for this?" one of the sleepier looking guys asked.

Abbnet smiled in a very small, indulgent sort of way. "You get a ten-page essay on the frequency of ghostly visitations in libraries, Mr. Dixon. Extra credit may or may not be awarded."

The Professor smiled at the rest of the class. "I think this little excursion, while only taking place on the campus, should at least give everyone a little taste of things to come," he announced brightly. "Unfortunately, given my late arrival we've only a couple of minutes left. But, I will see everyone tomorrow. Get lots of sleep beforehand."

Get lots of sleep? How was April supposed to do that now that she knew about this excursion. She was very excited by the idea, and instead of sleeping she was probably going to spend endless hours online researching "ghost-hunting" methods, and hitting up the library to get a head start on some of the research, in case Dr. Abnett did end up awarding extra credit. Those were the ways of a lifelong overachiever...

The girl smiles at the professor. "Thank you Dr. Abnett. I look forward to this excursion." She puts her notebook away, and starts gathering the rest of her things.

I should stop by the library on my way out, get a good look at the place.

A
    Anubis

Sweet, class is done early. Checking his list to make sure he has everything written legibly he tosses his things in his bag, stands up, and slings the bag over his shoulder. Before leaving his spot, "It was nice to meet you April, be seeing ya."

Walking to the front of the room Cal pauses momentarily to say, "See you tomorrow Professor." and heads out the door.

April smiles at Cal, while she continues to put her things away. "It was nice meeting you to Cal. You have my number, so call me sometime." She gives him a little wink before he heads out.

Once she finishes putting her things away, she grabs her purse and begins to exit the classrom, turning around when she reaches the door. "See you later Dr. Abnett." She offers the professor a kind smile and then leaves the room.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.