Ended
Watch

Lamps to guide through the season....

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    G
    Griffin

Raul nods. It's good to see a tight pack.

"We are working well together, too. I not know much of the town, though. Do the packs get along well outside of the Tur? While I was traveling, some areas had packs who were ... suspicious of anyone outside their pack."

PRE

Matt ponders the question for a moment, thinking on the gatherings he'd been a part of since he arrived in the city. "Well all of the Packs are territorial but each admits that considering the dangers faced by all of Luna's children in this city, mutual cooperation against major threats is necessary to survive. Generally most of the individual Uratha get along or at least respect each other." The Elodoth remembers hearing about the horrors of the Brethren War, how so many Forsaken were killed because Packs mistrusted other Packs so much that they ignored warnings or refused to fight together and were overwhelmed by larger bodies of the Pure.

"There had been a number of meetings to discuss issues facing us all and since this ritual has been successful there will probably be more like it in the future."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Tim moved over to his alpha and greeted the other person with a nod. He seems ready or willing to greet the other, but leaves his alpha a chance to do so for him.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

L

Chantay just can't help but laugh, "I'd probably crash one before I got fifty feet down the road." Come to think of it, maybe she should ask one of them for lessons. Might come in handy. "Digger and Nate rode before they came to Sacramento. Starflower's been learning all about bikes from Digger." She shrugs, "I've been too caught up in legal briefs to mess around with that myself."

Dale Hunt

PRE

The young Rahu met her laugh with a grin of his own.

"Gotcha. Maybe I'll ask Digger to teach me then." He shrugged casually. "While I don't mind walking to places, it may come in handy for when I gotta get somewhere faster than my own feet can take me." After all, even as a wolf, he couldn't move faster than a Harley. "So you work in the legal industry?"

She didn't exactly seem like the lawyer type to him, but a career in law did make sense for someone who changed under the Half Moon. Most of the lawyers Dale had dealt with in the past were a bunch of slimy bastards. Perhaps she was different from them though. Maybe she was one of the few that actually cared about more than just money.

And here I thought honest lawyers were an extinct breed...

Technique

Starflower, for his part, hadn't really been mingling much. With a smile and a nod as Dale talked about when they met, then the younger Rahu was off - Younger than me? Thats a bizarre thought. - and Starflowers gaze creeped back up to the pregnant mother in the sky. Absentmindedly, the ritualist was no sitting cross legged, a small leather pouch in his hand, and a handful of rabbit bones in front of him. Strangely, he isnt even looking at the bones, as he picks them up, rattles them together in his hands, and tosses them back on the ground. No, his vision is focused solely on the mother above, his hands feeling along the curvature of the bones, feeling what his eyes couldnt.

However, just because he wasnt involved in the conversation, didnt mean that those with the Wolf's hearing couldnt just as easily pay attention to what was going on in the background. Dale wanted to join. His mind drifted back to some of the other recruits, ready to talk and talk and never do anything, never show up when Luna came calling. This guy....he was different. Like his alpha pointed out, ever the observant elodoth that she was, Dale had jumped in without a second thought. He gathers the bones back together, placing them into the leather pouch and looping it over his neck again. Before putting it back under his shirt, however, he pulls out two items that atleast his Alpha knew were crucial to his own rituals. A small, handrolled white cylinder and a lighter. He puts the pouch back under his shirt as he stands up, walking over to Dale and Chantay. He lights the joint while hes walking over - still making sure to blow the smoke away from his Alpha (Disrespectful!) and the New Guy (No reason to piss him off?).
    "Welcome to the Brotherhood, Dale." He says, an honest smile on his face as he takes another puff of some of Californias greatest 'medicine'.

PRE

Matt nods at Tim as he approaches. "Tim, meet Raul. Raul this is my packmate Tim Wakefield, Crescent Moon of the Iron Masters." The Alpha looks at the other member of the Heart of Darkness. "Raul runs with the Sworn."

s
    systemfailure

Nate walks over to Chantay and smiles, "Comon, ya gotta give it a try...not like you have to worry about road rash or anything like I did when I learned." Nate lifts up his shirt a bit and shows the scar tissue down the left side. "I earned that one by learning the hard way that Harley's don't like to corner sharply, still made a good profit off that one."

L

"I passed my BAR exam about...two and a half years ago, now. And I've been working in environmental law ever since. It was a dream of mine since I was a little girl. My First Change was a little over two years ago. That's...made the career a bit more difficult at times, as I'm sure you can imagine." When Nate shows off his road rash scars Chantay just shakes her head ruefully, casting her gaze up to the moon above them. "You see, Luna? I'm drowning in testosterone here."

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale smiled at Starflower and bowed his head slightly.

"Thank you brother. I am very lucky to have found a new pack I can call my own." The smoke did not bother him, but it did remind him of his younger days back in LA. "Environmental law?"

So she IS one of the good ones.

He smiled at his Alpha. "That's awesome! Mother Nature does need all the help she can get after all." He paused for a brief moment. "I know what you mean; the First Change really does turn one's life upside down..."

He turned his attention to Nate as he approached the group, giving him an acknowledging nod. "That's quite the scar you got there." The Rahu let out a brief chuckle at the Harley comment and Chantay's response. "Sometimes we gotta learn our lessons the hard way."

Dale had learned his fair share of hard lessons as well, and he knew there were still more to come.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last