Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Late Morning Mysterium Meeting

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

10 a.m. seemed like an appropriate time, so that is when Dark Eyes entered the museum Ahriman had told her about, eyeing the lobby decorations to provide greater discretion with which to eye the people present, scouting out obvious signs of the mystical in order to locate potential agents of the Mysterium. Hopefully she wouldn't have to loiter too long, but at least it was a nice establishment and not some dive she found herself in. Her namesake features took in the whole of her environment, aided by her talents in gramarye, not wasting the opportunity to enjoy the world treasures herein as well; It wouldn't do to become wholly consumed with business in a fine establishment such as this.

She deposited her now empty mocha cup, having drained the last drops that would come easily, in the appropriate receptacle by the door before proceeding deeper into the building, prepared to dance whatever dance it was that the staff expected of typical visitors.

Active spells

Miach

PRE

Great, I'm lucky my shift is only this evening, it gives me time to visit the Museum without delay.

A tall, lean, red-haired man was standing in front of the Fillard Goldman Museum, heartily biting into a chocolate donut. He was wearing blue-jeans and a white shirt, with a short silver necklace hardly visible from the collar. He had a strong leather backpack on his right shoulder, but it seemed nearly empty, with probably nothing more than a bottle of water, and a few papers. Quickly finishing his meal, he threw the wrappings in a nearby garbage bean, and walked up a short volley of march before entering the Museum proper.

He was much less over-confident than he used to be, so he did wonder once if it was really a good idea, but he knew that he had to contact officials of the Mysterium eventually, so the sooner the better. Was it not what some called Wisdom, or what ? Anyway, he was confident that things would turn out well, especially since he had abided by his ritual thanks to Life in the nearby park. He boldly strode into the unknown, Fate by his side. Or so he hoped...

Active Spells

Kim takes a look at the latest arrival, particularly the tell tale resonance around him. She casually walks over, quietly inquiring, "You wouldn't happen to know where they keep the Books under Lock and key, would you? I've just arrived in town, and finding things is still a bit of a Mystery for me." Just in case the verbal cues don't suffice, a finger of her left hand, placed in front of her hip, traces a pentagram in the air for his eyes only. If he didn't understand, maybe he wasn't who she was looking for.

Miach

PRE

Miach was quietly enjoying the pieces displayed, when some brunette came to him asking whether he knew where Books were, and making a hand gesture that was strangely obvious. Anyway, they were probably here for the same thing, and he thanked Fate for this sign. The tall man nodded in denial, but his hands though conveyed quite another meaning than his head, as he put them face up, at perpendicular angles. Neokoroi...

Alas I don't know where is the Key to those Books. I'm new here too, if you can believe it, and looking for the very same section. I can't wait to read them. Wanna Flock to my banner as we look for them together ?

He smiled at the young girl, in a "Trust me, I'm harmless" that wouldn't have fooled anyone, nor reassured any young girl's mother...

Kimberly raises an eyebrow, replying "We can certainly look together. Any thoughts on where to start?"

This thread is being transformed into the Mysterium Meeting thread, and will thus be a Sticky Thread open to all mystagogues.

*Pop, pop, pop!* comes a sound from the young woman sitting at the front desk just beyond the metal detectors. After chewing back in the popped bubble, she asks the two Mystagogues, "Are you here for the conference meeting with the Curator? It's just up those stairs and in the big glass-walled room at the top of them."
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

OOC

Aenigma walked through the main entrance of the museum, carrying his messenger bag as usual. He was hoping to get to talk to Jack and discuss some work opportunities this time around. Last time he had come through the museum he had been harrassed by a trigger-happy Arrow and then found out that the former Curator was quitting her job.

Hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

He was eager to get involved with the local Mysterium, and Tyria had told him that Jack O. Falley was the guy to talk to now that she was no longer the Curator.

Aenigma wandered casually around the museum lobby until he spotted a couple of people he hadn't met before. The hand gestures the man was making were easy to recognize even from a distance.

A Mystagogue! I should approach and say hi.

He walked up to the pair with a friendly smile on his face. "Hey there, you wouldn't happen to be looking for the Curator of this place, would you? I've been trying to get in touch with him but can't seem to find him anywhere!" He gave a little shrug letting his open hands hang in front of his body, which seemed like a perfectly natural gesture to most people, but to those initiated into the Mysteries the gesture identified him as a Neokoros.

Noctina walked through the museum, her path known and her destination predetermined... This time she would hopefully not deal with her head getting potentially blown off. She had parked her bike in the parking lot, taken off her helmet and thick leather jacket before making her way into the museum. Once she got there she saw a very familiar face... In fact she was sure she was going to beat him to the museum today.

"Oi! how'd you beat me here!" Noctina said as she closed in on Aenigma before stopping and noticing the hand movements they were performing. She would sigh exageratedly slipping in an identifying open palm briefly before introducing herself.

"Hi, I am Noctina."
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Kimberly smirks at the large numbers of new members in the area; It wouldn't be as hard to assume an appropriately significant position as she thought. Acting cool as a cucumber, and collectedly in charge, she gestures to the stairs indicated by the receptionist. "Our meeting with the Curator is just up those stairs. Follow me." She proceeds up the stairs, assuming the others will follow after her.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

With a casual stroll Demise enters the museum eager to get settled in with the local Mysterium. As she walks through the museum she can't help but wonder how long it had been in Mysterium hands. Curiously she wondered if it was under their control when she visited it as a child all those years ago. Just like the rest of the city Demise realizes how blind she was before her awakening.

Her nostalgia is interrupted when she notices a group of people, or more importantly she notices Aenigma and Noctina. She quickly runs up to to meet them "Seems like I'm running into you guys everywhere I go. Are you stalking me?" she says with a sly smile. Turning her gaze to the others her mage sight picking up their aura's

"Hi folks, I'm Demise." She says a in sweet voice.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread