Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
Sacramento U Evening Arts Lecture

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I can go for food also."

Animus nods toward Ruby. "Don't worry, we'll still be here when you get back."

Orphan

PRE

Orphan tells Tam, "I'll cover your dinner tonight... no favor necessary, just doing the welcome thing."

Hearing that Ruby is Awakened causes Orphan to think back on her lecture and reconsider it from that point of view, and what that might suggest about her Order. "Silver Ladder or Mysterium, probably...maybe Free Council...ah, hell I'll just ask her at dinner."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Thank you, Orphan, I do appreciate it. Maybe I can make you dinner in return. I do have some talent in the kitchen."

Tam smiled. The earlier blunder was beginning to recede in her mind as she was welcomed into the group.

"Two seconds." Ruby murmurs, as she skirts over to introduce herself to Derek Noble.

"Hello, I understand you work for the academy?"

Orphan

PRE

Orphan smiles. "Sounds great to me. I'm never one to turn down an offer of a home-cooked meal."

Derek Noble

"You understand correctly, Ms. Jordan." Derek replies, extending his hand. "Derek Noble. I'm the head of the drama department at the Wagner Academy, and I'm pleased to meet you."

"Why, it's good to meet you, Mr Noble." Hm, that would make a great shadow name, now wouldn't it?

"How often do you attend University lectures? I think it's wonderful that the University is tryin' to reach out to the Artistic community. Art and Academe! The key needs of enlightened minds."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Narration

Ruby and Derek finish chatting, possibly exchanging numbers, and everyone slowly trickles out of the auditorium.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread