Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1110) Adam and Daniella

Oct 8, 2011 : (1110) Eternal Court XVIII
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    I
    Irina

Adam moved off to the side slightly, so as not to be in the way of anyone passing by whilst Daniella and he conversed. "Absolutely," he enthused. "To both questions, as it happens. I haven't had the opportunity to explore Sacramento, but it's definitely on my ever-expanding list of things to do."

He paused for a moment, before adding: "And what about you, Bailiff Sage? Are you enjoying this evening?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella also moved to the side, she nods at not him not having the chance to explore the city yet, "I can certainly understand a long list of things to do! There just never seems to be enough hours in the night to get everything done." smiling, "I have only just recently started to really get out and explore the city myself." she takes a moment to think about his question, "Well, the evening had a rough start, but has improved greatly." his accent sparked her interest, "If you don't mind my asking Sir, where are you from? I couldn't help but notice your accent, and it is always refreshing to meet someone else from across the pond." her tone excited, for it was always great to talk with others from home.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

I
    Irina

Adam sighed in a whistful sort of way, but the smile remained on his face. "Originally, Yorkshire - and so long ago it seems, too!" he laughed slightly. He couldn't help but wonder sometimes, how different things may have been for him if he hadn't come to America. In all likelihood, he wouldn't have been here.

"And yourself? Where did you call home, once?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniellas smile brightens, "Yorkshire! You have traveled quite a ways." her tone enthusiastic, "I called Northumberland home once, Alnwick to be exact. Though I must say, Sacramento is a little more exciting then Alnwick." her tone light. Daniella wondered if she would ever return, not that there was anything left for her to return to. "What brought you to this fine city?" her tone one of curiosity.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

I
    Irina

"You travelled quite far yourself," Adam pointed out with faint amusement. "I travelled while I was alive, however - which quite nicely stopped any of the common difficulties our kind endure moving great distances." He explained the brief background openly enough; the conversation flowing with ease from his perspective.

He tended not to display himself as a man shrouded in mystery.

"I decided that I wanted a change, and left my Sire in New York a short while ago."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She smiles, "Yes, I guess I have traveled far, but Sacramento is the extent of my travels. My duties kept me mostly confined to my Sires Estate back home." but not really duties she thinks, more her Sire being controlling and a royal jerk. "How was New York? It is on my list of places to see at some point, I hear the theatre there is quite amazing."

I
    Irina

"It was fabulous!" Adam responded, with an obvious touch of the dramatic. "I admit, it will be one of the things that I miss about New York." He paused for a good few seconds, his eyes wandering as happy memories filled his mind.

"New York was quite different from Yorkshire, as you can probably imagine,"
    he added merrily. "But I like to think I've acclimatised well, over the years."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella is delighted to hear this, "How wonderful! If you don't mind all the questions, what shows did you see? I love the theatre, and hope to take in some shows at the Ballo Della Notte soon." she had quite the list of things she wanted to do, but her list would have to wait, for the list of things she needed to do was more important. She laughs, "I know all to well how different it is. How did you find the change in culture? I found somethings were similar, while at the same time, very different! But it has been quite the experience." she takes a moment, glances around, "So when you are not being charming in Court, how do you spend your evenings?"

I
    Irina

"West Side Story was Captivating," Adam remarked enthusiastically. "It was a couple of years ago now, in 2009. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to see anything more recently. I hope to though, once I'm more settled in the Domain."

Sharky had hated it, probably right around the time he had realised no one would tip a bucket of water over the singers; Rose had thoroughly enjoyed it. And Adam had been greatly amused by their polar reactions. It was hard to believe two such opposite Kindred could enjoy each other's company so much.

It had been a fun evening all around.

He produced a warm smile, clearly at ease as the banter continued to flow. "At the moment, talking to as many Kindred as possible - I admit, anything truly pleasurable is being pushed back in favour of settling in. What about yourself, Madam Bailiff Sage?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"That is one I have not seen. Though if you say it was captivating, I may have to make sure I see it!" her eyes bright, she always loved the theatre, and had tried to see Shakespeare as often as she could.
    Daniella nods her head, understanding "How has settling in been going? I do hope you get settled in quickly! Though we do seem to have a lot of time on our hands." she adds with a smile. "Me? Most of my evenings have been like yours, meeting new faces. Though for me it is making sure they are directed to the right people and helping them understand the Laws. I have gone out and explored here and there, and going on patrol has helped me get a better understanding of the area." She found her patrols gave her time to think and reflect on how things were going thus far.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.