Ended
Watch
21 - 22
DISPLAYED
(1109) Qadesh and Gathered Mages

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

Now that his foremost worries were slightly eased, Miach felt more receptive to his fellow Awakened. From what she had said, Aurum was already anchored here, and she was Mysterium. So he moved close to Demise and her, and tried to chime in nicely in their conversation.

Hello again, ladies. I hope you don't mind if I ask a question to you ? I'm newly come here, and I'd like to meet the Curator too. Did I heard right that you may have his number, please ?

He would have shot them his winning smile, but he still didn't feel so good about the whole situation, and it came out tentatively as a "I'm harmless" smile.

B
    Baroqo

So Happy I Can Die enters quietly in the room, trying not to attract notice. A careful observer could take notice of a wet angle on his magazine - made - miniskirt, and his fingers twitched to tame apprehension. He sits down near to Ixidor, legs crossed. He heard one time too much all these babbles about consiliums-hierarchs-councilors, and still to this point are just NAMES. Names he will not remember, faces that probably he'll only see in Harry Potter's political posters.

Amanda just introduce himself with a plain: "Sorry for being late. I'm So Happy I Can Die, member of the Free Council."

...but the faces with names all around him... Real, approachable, maybe...friendly?
    It's time to join Griffindor.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.