Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) Emily and West

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Technique

After pulling Jimmy off to the dance floor, Emily pulled him in tight. She moved to the music softly, and kept her mouth close to Jimmy's ear. "You know, we dont have to stay long, if you dont want." The brunette in the Leah costume said. "We dont get a whole lot of time together anyway, with our schedules." She had a far off look for a second, before reacting - "I dont mean....you know. Im not saying we have to spend more or anything, im not complaining. I just know how precious the time we have together is." She said, almost defensively - lord help her if Jimmy misunderstood what she was saying. God im such a wreck.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West stiffened slightly at the word 'precious'... it just didn't really fit with his heuristics of Emily.

"Ummmm."

For starters, the wouldn't be able to stay long, if she didn't get a little seperation between them. He literally felt like he was holding on to a nekkid chick.

"This isn't some Sweet November thing, is it? You're not dying, are you?"

Nothing like a joke to break the tension.

Unless it was a bad joke.
    Nimbus

Technique

"Ew, what?" She says, obviously caught off guard. How little does he know hes right. Any time they wanted to, the pure could come across the bridge, the idigam could wake up... "No, doofus, im not dying. I just, you know..." She couldnt get past what he said. What would he do when i do die? Just...forget? Ill have to make sure he never forgets me, even if he wont know why i died or how, whenever that time comes. "Im having fun." She says, planting a kiss on his forehead. "Just dont want to drag you away from any friends you might have here tonight."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

Friends?

His first thought was that Kai was in Baltimore, with Uriel, March, the whole gang. Ankh was in San Francisco.

He could just barely taste the hint of crisp citrus, and the smell of lemons tickled at the edge of his senses; there were other Mages nearby... were they his 'friends'? Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday suddenly came to mind.

"Nah, not at all,"
    he answered, wondering how she'd managed to reach his forehead.

"If you want to have some real fun, come out to my place tonight and we'll shoot some beer bottles and camp out."

The irony was not lost on the Enchanter; if he could have just extended that invitation to Joshua or Animus years ago.
    Nimbus

Technique

Guns? Camping? Unlike most women one would meet in California, Emily's eyes light up. "....Can i keep the Leia outfit on? I want to take a picture of me shooting something like that." Her eyes flash across the room to Alison. "For histories sake."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Uhhh, if you want, sure...," West replied, wondering if she knew how cold it got at night out in the valley. He'd just bring some extra clothes; she'd probably 'find' one of his flannel shirts before he had the tent pitched.

"Only if I get a print, though."

The mental image of her in the costume holding a rifle was great; moreso if the next time Kai visited, he could show it to him. Maybe then they could get past the polar bear sex jokes.

"So... what other pictures have you taken 'for history's sake'?"
    he asked, suddenly curious.
    Nimbus

Technique

She chuckles lightly. "Well, perhaps i can show you later....I took your advice, you know."

A pause, and the hint of a smile plays across her lips. "I got an Elektra costume too."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

It didn't take West long to arrive at the only correct response.

"Well, hell with this. Let's go?" he asked, glancing at her friends, unsure if they needed to say goodbyes.

He paused, then added, "What advice?"
    Nimbus

Technique

Her look of confusion was kind of evident, however brief it was. Wait, he didnt say that? Was that a fuckin dream then? Another one of the Lunes goddamn ideas to drive me fucking crazy? "I...." She stammers out the words. "Im sorry...i thought youd suggested that to me. Ive been having trouble sleeping lately....some things seem bound to happen and other things just seem intent to drive me fucking crazy while i sleep." She frowns, embarrassed at her gushing of emotion. He doesnt want to know im going looney. He doesnt want to know the things i see when i sleep.... "Erhm...maybe we should say goodbye first?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Maybe that was your other boyfriend," West replied, smiling and raising an eyebrow.

His tone and amusement clearly showed he was joking, making light of whatever confusion Emily was having. He wasn't sure if or what was going on with her, but he wasn't one to pry. For just the briefest moment he considered seeing if he could help her with the dreams, but dismissed the thought.

Maybe she's having dreams that signify an Awakening?

The thought was shrugged off.

"Hmmmm? OK? Are you sure? I wasn't being really really serious. Unless you want."

He bumbled through the words, not wanting to take her away from her friends if she didn't want to leave just yet.
    Nimbus

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread