Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Demise, Aenigma

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiles in a friendly manner. "Oh that's cool. I used to work for the FCC when I was living back in the District, now that I'm here in Sacramento I'm hoping I can get a job at the Fillard Goldman Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity." He pauses as he observes her reaction, hoping that she catches on to the FCC comment. "I hope that as a writer you can get past the fact that I used to work for an organization that revolved around censorship quite a bit." His tone is playful as he says this.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Shooting a playful glare at Aenigma at the mention of the FCC as she takes a drink of her tea. Putting her cup down as she continues to glare "I should of known, Only one of our own would make so many tedious rule for me to follow and hoops to jump through" Her glare finally breaks as she can't help but laugh to herself as she imagines a group of guardians running the whole FCC.

"I'll forgive you for working for the devil this time, just don't let it happen again." She continues with a coy smile
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma laughs and takes a sip from his own cup of tea. A sly grin appears across his face as she makes a reference to him working for the devil. If she only knew the irony in that statement. He chuckles to himself.

"So, do you happen to be a collector of coins? Ones made out of lead, to be more specific." He felt silly having to use code words for things that were so natural to him, but it was better to be safe than sorry, and there were some sleepers in the premises too.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Collect coins? What an odd ques... Oh! lead coin, lead tower. he's asking if I'm a moros She thinks to herself, glad she didn't voice any of that and sound really stupid. "Lead coins yes, I guess you could say I have a special connection with lead." Leaning back she consider Aenigma for a moment. She could guess her name gave her path away but now she tried to see if she could guess his.

She gives out a little sigh of frustration, reading people was so much harder the reading the dead. "How about yourself? Any strange connection you've developed along your path of life" Her lips slightly turning upwards in a small but noticeable grin, the writer in her enjoying the word games she finds herself playing.
    Rachel "Demise" Evans: Moros/Mysterium -- Mysterium status *, Presence 2 (Small), Mana 6/10, Wp 5/6, Active Spell: Supernal vision, Grim Sight

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiles at the girl, even though his smile is partly due to the fact that he was right in his assumption. Haha, I was right! She IS a Moros. He considers her question for a few seconds as he looks around for a moment, after all paranoia was like a second nature to him. "I prefer Iron over lead." He hopes that the reference to iron was enough for her; he didn't exactly want to announce he followed the path of the Iron Gauntlet in such a public forum. Coins are less conspicuous than gauntlets.

Aenigma decides to shift the current focus of the conversation to something less sensitive. "So, since you are from Sacramento and all, I'm assuming you have a place of your own. An apartment or house perhaps?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

Taking a long drink of of her tea she attempts to buy some time as she thinks on which path is associated with Iron. Quickly going through the paths in her head it finally comes to her. Ah, A Mastigos huh? She puts her tea down casually and gives Aenigma a subtle nod to show she understands his hint.

"I do have an apartment. Sadly not my old home I was... careless when I first left Sacramento. Still I have someplace to call my own at least."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma smiles at Demise's understanding nod, glad that she had caught his hint. He takes another sip of tea as he listens to her. "Ahh, well it is good that you have a place. A friend of mine named Noctina found this place not too far from here. It's an old house, so we are still working on getting everything in place; but it does have a small apple orchard in the backyard, which is a nice touch."

He gives her a friendly smile. Hmm, I wonder if Noctina would be ok if I offered for her to move in? He takes another sip from his cup and then takes a piece of paper and a pen out of his bag. He writes down a couple of things and hands the piece of paper to Demise. "That's my cell phone number, in case you need anything. Also, if you are feeling a bit lonely up in your place, I'm sure I could talk to Noctina about setting you up with a room in the house. She can be a bit mischevious at times, but she is good people."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

The thought of moving in with two mages was nice but Demise didn't want to get her hopes up without knowing anything about this 'Noctina' "I hope to meet her soon, I could use a mischievous partner in crime every once in a while." She says with a playful look in her eyes as she takes the paper From Aenigma.

Pulling out her own notebook she flips to an unused page and writes her own cell phone number down. As she rips the page out and hands it to Aenigma her tone gets a little more serious. "If you or your friend ever need any help I'm always looking to get into trouble."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma laughs at the thought of both girls getting into trouble together. That could certainly be interesting. He takes the paper from her, looks it over once and then hands it back to her. He had never had much trouble remembering things, so he preferred to memorize information over keeping a paper trail that could come back to bite him in the ass at a later point.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure Noctina can come up with a few ideas for getting us all into a bit of trouble." He gives her a playful wink and laughs again. "I'm surprised she isn't around here someone eavesdropping on this conversation."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"Well it was nice meeting you Mr. Aenigma" She says as she takes the paper back from you, "I look forward to getting to know you and your friend more in the future but for now I think I should mingle a little if you don't mind."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread