Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1110) (Oak) Julianne, Martha and Ixidor

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's attentions are swiftly dragged in several directions...

A grateful "Thank you, miss!" to her words of praise. Then the arrival of the new Beast, Gordon, doesn't go unnoticed. As she blinks and grips her cane tighter while she assesses the Beast's comparitive weaknesses, she stares hard at Julianne's bare foot a moment while gripping the cane tighter and tighter...then stares to the barely clad Egyptian Princess...she swaps a glance to Julianne as if to ask 'did you see that?' with astonishment.

Then to Ixidor as he bundles up with energy and attention grabbing panache.

His stares to her remaining leg do not go unnoticed either. She expends some Blood to reflex flush her existing Blush of Life to...well...Blush at his praise for their costumes. A shy smile is offered to Julianne as she playfully requests more brainzzz. Martha seems to delight in Julianne's humour.

"Thank you very much, sir!" she blinks and adds a carefully balanced curtsy with a theatrical flourish of her top hat to round out the gesture. She aims to show off her balance just a little bit into the bargain.

Wide eyed and astounded by the presence of a superstar...and that the superstar would be attentive to her...or at least...her leg...she looked to Julianne. Having no doubt in her mind that Julianne would attract attention: with or without her entrails spilling.

Tiny Martha shuffles her peg leg as she moves closer to Julianne and takes in the extraordinary details of Ixidor's tattoos. They all look so...vivid!

"Incredible, sir!" she offers with a nod to his sturdy frame and decorations.

Oh yes, she recognised him. But...did he want to be recognised? Did he wish to cast off his Fame and Celebrity for one evening?

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-10-23 10:49:45 Martha Villiers rolls 9 to to recognise Ixidor (6+3) (10 Again) 8, 8, 3, 10, 8, 5, 9, 9, 9, 2 7 successes
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Blackhat

Gordon approached " My apologies for interrupting ladies. " He said bowing slightly " My name is Gordon samuels, I am new in the city and thought it best If I were to introduce myself to a few of my local fellows."

Good butter them up, you need to find a way into the carthians, they can get the connections you want.

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Ixidor hooks his thumbs behind his belt, on either side of a large, oval buckle, and gives the zomb-- zombific? zombiferous? zombacious request a half-cocked smile. Shaking his head, the wild mane of black hair lags a millisecond behind.

"Fresh out. Call me again after I've had some sleep; my brain cells grow back faster than I can kill 'em. It's annoying."

He can tell that the zombie lady is pretty damn stunning, even through the make-up. And the fact that she'd asked who he was made it well worth coming out tonight. Maybe she's a Customs Agent? The only people who still asked his name were Customs Agents...

"Isaacs." He says simply, deciding against making something up at the last minute. And he certainly didn't want some sleeper calling him Ixidor. That would just be weird. "Or Adrian, if that tickles your fancy."

The amused grin on the Theurgist's face stretches into full swing at the little magician's flourish. Man, Halloween is just fucking awesome.

"Check her out!" He holds out a hand toward Martha as though displaying her. To Gordon, as it happens, as he walks up. Then, back to the pair. "Are you girls just in town for the parties, or do you actually live around here?"

Martha's compliment, Ixidor answers with a wink.
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

P
    Page

Julianne smiles to Gordon as he closes by.

"Good evening Mr. Gordon" she offers, moving a bit of entrail around.

She then listens ot the tattooed man in front.

"Well, Isaacs would suit you better i suppose, it's more biblical" she smiles

"And since we have the devil here" she points to Gordon.

"We might as well have the son of Abraam" she then places her fake tooth again

"But son of Abraam, or devil i shall have your brainzzz" she smiles again... she same yellow and putrid smile.

She then takes a moment to notice Zorro entering the room. Quite astounding.

B
    Blackhat

" You people certainly know how to throw a fancy dress party." Said Gordon glancing around " You're get up in particular is impressive miss." He said nodding at Julliane " I never thought the undead could look so stunning." He put on a smile, this better work out. I need a foothold in this damn city. Protections and resources, once I get that I'll be set for the time being. That's all I need, all I want. Got to be Realistic.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Issac's enthusiasm for her appearance had caught Martha by surprise. Wide eyed shared a meek...suddenly commradely...glance to Julianne, then a delighted smile to Adrian. It had been a long time since a man had offered such raw enthusiasm for her such as this.

Offering Adrian a bashfully happy smile she watched as Gordon spoke and Julianne attracted his attentions. Nodding a happy greeting to Gordon, she smiled again to Adrian. "Good evening, gents..Mr Issac's...Mr Samuels! A true joy to meet you both! I do indeed live in this city, Mr Issacs!" she enthuses sincerely and offers by way of reply, feeling it rude not to answer his question. Her English accent filled with joy.

She takes a moment to respectfully nod to Asa who looked utterly awesome in his Zorro costume.

Converting the respectful nod swiftly to a nod for Issac's benefit, as if indicating Asa to him, "So many fine gentlemen out this evening! So many sights to see and people to meet! I do hope you are enjoying the evening so far, Mr Issacs!" she offers an eager and bright eyed smile. Taking a moment to adjust the tilt of her top hat.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

Damn. If only the timing of the dashing hero had been a little sooner. Ixidor could have instead introduced himself as Inigo Montoya...

Wait, no. The Hat. That meant Zorro, not the Dread Pirate Roberts. Oh well.

"I got a bit of a penchant for the biblical, yeah." The willworker's roguishly dry comment is so obviously redundant, standing there laden as he is with crosses and scenes of angelic majesty wrapped around his torso in ink. Still, the zombie's random knowledge of Theology confirmed that she was more than just a pretty face and makeup artist.

Ixidor idly wonders, too, what could have the little English cutey living stateside, in SacTown, of all places. Never one to keep silent his curiosity, Ix takes an educated stab.
    "So, you here for a college thing, then? Or is that adorable accent part of the costume?" Zatanna wasn't British, was she?
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

B
    Blackhat

Gordon smiled again but kept his lips shut least they be put off by his awefull teeth. One bad thing about being a nosferatu is the god damn disfigurments they all end up getting. He shook his head, at least some of them got bad smells or off putting presence he got yellowed crooked teeth.

" It a pleasure to make your aquantence aswell." He said to Martha. She's enthusiactic, nice accent too.

P
    Page

Julianne smiles back at Gordon's compliment.

"Your words are to kind Mr. Gordon" she says in a kind tone.

"Now i shall have your brainzzz" she offers.

"Please indulge do indulge my curiosity, does the devil has brains Mr. Gordon!?" she offers in a playful tone.

"As to you Mr. Isaacs" she says while holding a bit of entrail in one hand and trying to extend it and pull it.

"You should be careful, unless you trip on the entrails, you don't want to make noises with the zombies nearby." she smiles wrily

B
    Blackhat

" Oh the Devil has plenty brains. He uses it to outwit all the enemies he damns to the depths." Said Gordon " I'm sure I enough to spare should you want some."
    Well this is turning out suprisingly well. I may actually be enjoying myself.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread