Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Out on the Town (Open)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    M
    MrSogno

There were days to to sit inside and tend to things.

Then there were the days to get out and about! Sacremento wasn't a small city by any means, and the variety of antique shops and specialty stores was just astounding. Heck, the pagans even had a prominent presence, and their stores sold things to make the coolest props!

Parking his peacock green 1937 Hudson Terraplane along the street, Deadly slips out of the car and stretches; his mix of barefoot formals standing out only as much as the next goth or punk did. Whistling an arcane tune under his breath - the theme song from Darkwing Duck - the Draconic sets out to wander the shops.

Walking along the row of shops, it was the usual array of franchises and corporate businesses. However, taking a look around can find many treasures, and today is no different. At the end of a series of stores appears to be an antiques shop, its displat window large with a simple, nostalgic sign above the door that said 'TREASURED'. Looking into the window, Deadly sees all kinds of furniture inside along with some jewelry while behind the counter are several shelves of snow globes, each one swirling hypnotically.

As he watches, Deadly sees movement from within. A young looking woman of very slight stature glides into the room. Her hair is raven dark with pale skin and sparkling eyes. Wearing a long, enchanting dress of sheer black with a necklace on display shaped like an apple, the woman appears to be perfect in every way, pulling on the Fairest's heartstrings. Its also very apparent that whomever she may be is also one of the fae, and Fairest like Deadly but of a differing kith.

Fairest | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)

Who's that girl?

M
    MrSogno

The toys inside are amazing enough, but their tender also draws the Draconic's attention. Slipping inside the store he gazes about for a moment, drinking in all the amazing bits and pieces that surround him. Whoever made this place most definatly put effort into it, and he was one to appriciate it! Smiling wide at the other Fariest he makes a grand, theatrical bow, "Hello hello and how do! Your store is amazement personified. Do you offer discounts for odd folks?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar walked down the street, looking at the signs of the different stores. The large reptilian changeling had told him that he could find the Onyx Queen at a store not too far from the Four Seasons. I think he said it was called Treasured. It should be around here somewhere.

He finally noticed the sign and crossed the street towards the store. As he was walking up to the front door he noticed a couple of Lost inside. One was a beautiful fairest, and based on what he had heard, he instantly knew she was his Queen. The other changeling was one unknown to him.

Hmm, who is that with her?

Degnar had been warned about a loyalist on the loose by some of the Winter courtiers, so he decided to approach with care and observe from the outside for a moment before making any further moves. He stood outside the store, standing still by the window as he let some glamour power his Fae magic.

Rolls

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst was curious about meeting the Queen. He changed his visage to look like one guy he met at a formal party last night. After all Myst always dressed to impress and wouldn't go there without looking his best. He was very satisfied with his disguise, it was short of amazing and probably even better than the original in small ways.

He headed to the address after being satisfied with his attire, which took him even longer going through his suits in the mirrors. Myst wasn't attempting to sneak around or not get noticed, as the young changeling was windows shopping a bit. Mostly looking at the clothes, they would fit so well with his costumes and of course taking a good look of the people around. He never had enough disguises after all.

Finally his steps reached the Treasured Antique shop and he opened the door. He was mesmerized by the beauty inside and waited for her to say something or maybe his disguise was a little too good, guess he will find out soon enough. After all, he didn't want to look too suspicious for someone who just walked into a store.

Mercurial Visage

The Fairest turned to face her fellow Fairest, a light smile touching her perfectly formed lips. Lowering the object she was appraising (a tiny china statue of a ballerina), she brings her hands together before her. "Thank you for your kind words," she replies, a Russian lilt to her accent, her eyes not wavering from the Draconic, even as the door goes and the tinkle of the bell makes her aware of someone else coming to her store. "That would depend, yes? Firstly, what is your name, sir?"

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst looked at the two fairest inside and back to the one who just asked who he was. He closed the door and bowed down slightly to not catch too much attention from the people outside and back up. "I'm Myst, just one of the many new arrivals in town." He stood not too far away from the door, in case of the fairest wanted to conclude business with the other changeling or told him to come back a bit later. A lot of the antiques were catching his attentions, mostly for the potential of making new disguises with them.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar almost blew his cover as he heard someone else walk through the front door of the store, but he managed to remain still and watched through the window as another changeling greeted the Queen.

I've seen this one before.

He recognized the newcomer as one of the Winter courtiers he had met back at the Four Seasons. He figured that the new arrival was trying to introduce himself to the Queen, which was the exact same reason he had come here in the first place. However, he still didn't know what the other changeling's business was. Allowing his paranoia to cloud his judgment, Degnar decided to continue his observation from the outside for now until he could get a better sense of what was going on inside.

M
    MrSogno

The Draconic doesn't appear to be paying much attention to the lurker, although he gives a happy glance of someone who has just, aptly enough, found a treasure to the darkling inside before looking back at the proprietor. "Dead, Uncle Deadly is me, madame, and a pleasure to meet you!" His arms almost flail as he gesticulates around the shop, "And I've more than kind words! I can do things with all this! THINGS!"

Lilian memorized the adress given to her at the 4 Seasons and had no problems finding the little shop. However, she was surprised by the sheer amount of Lost in there - was it sheer coincidence that that many winter courtiers met at the same time here?
    It would have been more to her liking if she had talked to the winter queen alone, but then again she had nothing to hide here.

She waited for the others to finish talking and bowed slightly before her queen. "My Queen, I feel it is now time to thank you for all the assistance I recieved since my escape. I have come here to ask you how I can be of service."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.