Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice can't keep herself from smiling broader anymore. 'Hi there captain.' She giggles softly to perfectly fit her role. The bunny quickly turns around as Dillon Connery speaks to someone else ( RockBane ). She sends the unkown man a smile as well. Just what was slytherin again? Somewhere it sounds familiar.

When she turns back her eyes look deeply into Dillon's eyes. 'No, not lost. I was just hoping to lure you to my Wonderland.' After a subtle wink her focus moves downward to his now well visible broad chest. Meanwhile she keeps thinking, Muggles... a green wizard... Hogwarts. Oh of course!

Yeah, the chaos in her head is slowly starting.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Alice. Bunny. Wonderland. Nice!

If they really wanted to run that joke into the ground next time, Dillon supposed he could go as her Cheshire Cat. God knows he smiled enough.

"And a wonderful land it is, I'll bet." Though, if anything, the Gangrel's smile is quite bashful, there. Sharing his conversational glances with Kevin, he throws out, "And you never know, I might be an undercover Auror. After all, if any Dark Wizards pick a season to do magic in front of muggles, and think they can get away with it, it's this one."

Whoops, I think my dork is showing.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'You bet?' Alice chuckles with one hand for her mouth, making her the cutest bunny of Sacramento. 'There is only one way to find out Captain.' The one finger caressing Dillon's chest shortly proved that is was still Alice in there.

However, she then puts her hands on er waists and turns to face both man. 'But tell me, what's the deal? Magic in front of muggles? All I could think of, that one time I saw part seven... why doesn't someone get a sniper and shoot that Voldemort right through the head. I mean, what expelliarmus protects him from that?' Her tone implies she really doesn't understand.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Kevin turns to look at Alice and rises an eyebrow at her outfit before returning to look at Dillon, smiling a bit as the man decides to continue upon that vein. I am certainly of the wizard auspice among my kind, aren't I? He mentally muses.

"I think your cover is blown, don't you?" Kevin remarks after the undercover remark. He quiets down to watch Alice caresses Dillon's chest and swallows a bit as she pulls away from the man.

"I'm more curious as to why they didn't try and do excorsism upon the items that served as the man's soul anchors and that patch up body too." Kevin says with a sigh. "It would have kept the items intact to fetch a fine price with collectors."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon just smiles slyly at Alice while she 'examines the star' on his chest. He shoots Kevin a sidelong look that says This is tame, for her.

Idly rubbing the back of his head with his non-shield-bearing hand, the Gangrel says amusedly. "Heh, no one would ever believe me an Auror anyway.

"But yeah, it's like he said, while Voldemort's soul was cracked up into all of those things, he couldn't really die. Not from a bullet, not from anything. It would have been awfully funny if they could have just exorcised the pieces of him, wouldn't it? That would have spared them a lot of trouble..."

Playing it cool, Dillon wasn't about to be the one to throw out words like 'Horcrux', or admit that his familiarity came more from the books than the movies. He was rather insulted at how the Half-Blood Prince novel had portrayed Vampires, but at least they didn't sparkle...
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The answers silenced Alice, the men apparently knew a lot more about Harry Potter than she did. She shrugs, but the sweet smile stays on her face.

As she doesn't want the men to feel uncomfortable she talks anyway, with a grin to Dillon. 'How awesome would it be to not die from bullets? I mean, I can't say I really know how my soul feels. Maybe we don't really have one. All you gotta do is stay sane and don't get such a fucked up name as Voldemort.''

Played by Dark Passenger

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin continues to watch Alice enjoy how physically close she is to Dillon and wonders if the pair could have just recently started dating. "Immunity from bullets would be nice. It would help to have self repairing cloths so you don't have to keep finding a new set while fending off question about their condition." The Itheaur muses, reflecting that it's been a rather long time since he's spoken at length with normal, every day people.

"A soul, a soul... Hm, you know that in some cultures they use to believe that everyone had multiple souls? That if funeral rites weren't preformed correctly, not all of your souls were released to go on their way? Although I doubt Rowling read up on such things while writing her books." The Iron Master says to the pair.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Well, I try to avoid the bullets when I can..." Dillon jokes wryly. But it's not likes that's ever worked, before...

Though his own beliefs are solid, this is hardly the place for a sermon. Besides, Dillon rather liked hearing the multiple angles of other cultures offered by study of Philosophy and Theology. It paid to be knowledgeable; sometimes you wound up with very unique or inspired insight. "Multiple souls? That's pretty interesting. Maybe that would explain why we sometimes have those indecisive moments, right? Our souls are disagreeing with each other."

The Gangrel's infectious grin assures that he's only offering friendly conjecture, as he glances back to Alice, briefly. "And c'mon, there has to be something akin to a soul or spirit that gives these bodies of ours the spark of life and personality."

Though the casual statement could easily be referencing living creatures in general, Dillon's talking about the supernatural tether of life animating his and Alice's undead corpses.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Self repairing clothes! What a wonderful idea.' Alice laughs, there would be no harm in fighting in the most fashionable clothes if they would be repaired anyway. Next to the smile an arched eyebrow changes her expression. Multiple souls? She has never heard of that before.

When Dillon asks her a question she thinks about it, toying with one of her bunny ears in her hand. 'Well I do believe in ghosts. I think that can be the same as our soul, something that stays when the body dies. And then in my own point of view it indeed wouldn't be smart to cut that ghost into seven pieces... I mean, we don't cut our legs and arms off either, to live in five places at the same time.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Kevin Swift

PRE

"I assume that a number of professional scientists would argue otherwise when it comes to indecision. Not a lot of belief in the supernatural these days and those that proclaim to be believers find their way into Psyche-wards." Kevin says dryly. Not really objecting to that view of it as it keeps people from hunting us like trophy animals. I rather not have my head mounted on some guy's wall, thank you very much.

"I think we're in agreement that something gives us our spark, our unique personality." Kevin comments before deciding to add, "You know, cutting his soul up likely caused him to lose all common sense, if he had any to begin with that is. I mean, this so called Dark Lord had the richest members of UK Wizarding community as his servants and it never occurred to him to bride the whole government into signing a bunch of papers declaring him in charge? From the sounds of that community, if you held up a gold coin, you'd have people lining up to ask how to get one and if you held up a bag of gold, you'd have people lining up to sell their soul for their own bag filled with gold, at least, the majority of the politicians."

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread