Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Midnight showing at the Avalon (Attn : Reeve)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Olivette arrives at the Avalon a few minutes after her conversation with Culler. She keeps her professional air and, ignoring the night crowd, heads straight for the Reeve's office.

The bouncer at the door opens the office door for Olivette. He's a stocky, muscular type with a handsome face and he smiles charmingly at her as he lets her in to see his boss.

After Olivette enters the office the bouncer closes the door and she is alone in the office with Arnold who's sitting behind his desk. He looks up from whatever it was he was doing and smiles a genuine type of hideously ugly smile at her.

"Welcome, Olivette. Have a seat."
    Arnold gestures to the chair opposite the desk. "Would you like a drink? I can have one brought up to you."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Olivette returns the bouncer's smile, though hers is less charming and more of a 'yes I see you, thanks for the door, now goodbye' kind of smile. She holds back the urge to turn her head and see if the bouncer is checking her out as she goes in. Once inside, she sits in the chair Arnold offers her, setting her briefcase on the floor in front of her.

Spending enough time around creatures of the night has made Oilvette very much aware of when some of them are trying to smile. She responds with her own smile, slightly warmer than what she gave the bouncer. "Thank you, Mr Culler, but I don't drink during business hours. I'm here with a message from Mr Clarke."

Arnold folds his hands, and leans his elbows on the desk. Eyes on Olivette. "Very well, then. I'm happy to receive it."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Olivette looks Arnold in the eyes, hard though it is to maintain contact. "There's a problem Mister Clarke wants you to look into."

She reaches into her briefcase, rummaging through it for a second or so. She doesn't say so but she is somewhat glad to break eye contact for a moment. She comes up with a videotape, and asks "Do you have a VCR handy?"

Arnold stands and takes the video from Olivette. He walks over to a television stand in the corner, bending down and inserting the tape in a dusty VCR. He walks back over to the desk and drops down into the chair, picking a remote control out of the desk drawer he turns the TV on and hits the play button on the VCR. It makes the all-to familiar whirring and clicking associated with VCRs and then the image appears on the screen.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

The tape begins playing :
    http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3984#post3984

Almost simultaneously, Olvette's phone rings. She answers, giving Olivette an apologetic look. She moves to a corner away from the television, and speaks quietly into it while the Reeve watches the video.

Arnold quietly watches the video. After it's over he rewinds the report and watches it a second time. Afterwards he turns the television off

Addressing Olivette again "I'll hold on to the tape. Tell Prince Clarke I'll get on it, directly."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

((Assuming the phone call won't take as as long as watching the news report twice, so we're not frozen in time))

Having finished her conversation in the time the Reeve watched the tape, Olivette puts her cellphone back in her pocket. "Thank you Mr Culler. Mr Clarke greatly appreciates your help." And so do I, she thinks. Here's hoping the next news are good news. "You have my number, in case you need to reach me?"

"Yes, I do. Thank you."

"Goodnight, Olivette."
    Arnold obviously felt that their meeting was finished.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread