1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Mike, Pete

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Once in a private room with his still fresh coffee Mike sits down. 'You have come to the right place Pete, I can't say I'm living here all too long already, but I will be able to mention the movers and shakers of the city.' He smirks, knowing it could in some cases be literally 'shakers'.

'My name is Mike Tamwood, but just Mike is fine. Please, tell me more about yourselves.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

B
    Baroqo

Amanda stand at the soil, expecting for some source of welcome. Curves happily the lips to the two mens, moves a little the high-heeled feets, overburdened by the unpractical dress ze wears.

At the final "s" of Mike words, ze stamps to the nearest sofa. Let the nude skin feel the velvety, motherly, uterine sensation of the cuschioning, a faint Hmmmm while ze rubs hirself against it.

"I'm A... So Happy I Could Die, beefs." Then looks in other eyes for a while, a grin. "But for my majestic goodness, i let you to call me only Happy. Or -Die-, if you prefer."

Ze tries to be menacing, uneffectively. At least, ze seems a prom queen angry with her fur coat stained by an ecoterro... no. That's menacing.

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Bruce flops down on one of the available seats, choosing the one that offed the best view of the exit to the private room. He wasn't expecting trouble, not in a place like this, but it never hurt to be on the safe side. Especially with weirdo's like this running around, He thinks to himself as he listens to the Bizarre woman introduce herself, his brow raised in confusion at both her words and here accent. Was this town completely populated by self focused foreigners who were completely wacko? Seriously, who chooses an alias like 'So Happy I could Die'?

After the crazy in the dress was done speaking Bruce gives his brief introduction. "Well then...Die, a pleasure to meet you I guess. Like i said outside you can call me Pete, and i just moved into town and am currently trying to get myself established in town. Meet new people, get the feel for the place, find something to occupy myself with, maybe find a job. I really appreciate your offer Mike to help me out, not really sure how to go about this really".

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

After entering the private room as beckoned, Alister takes a seat just as Amanda makes her way in. His left eyebrow quirks upward as he looks hir over, particularly when zie starts rubbing against the couch. ...right.

"Good to meet you Mike, Pete...Happy." He seems a little incredulous when saying Amanda's Shadow Name. "Most folks call me Alister. Been traveling around a good bit, most recently in Las Vegas. Met a gent there by the name of Raum who said he was heading this way. He talked me into coming as well, so once I finished up my work in Vegas I came here."

B
    Baroqo

"She's not a feel to guess. You must hear what your heart tells you, Mike. Nice to see you all too." Says in a flat, dry voice. Ze seems a bit nervous. "I was meaning it, seriously." Well sat on the sofa, ze forces hirself to continue a fake, disappointed smile.

"Well, Mike - is a strange Shadow name, indeed. It's a Shadow name, right? - you was making a little talk to us newbies about shakers, right? "

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'You majestic goodness? Wow...' Mike arched his eyebrows in surprise. 'Nice to meet you Die.' You said your name was Die to a Moros and he was going to call you Die.

After a shrug he turns to the hotter and more serious part of this conversation. 'Don't worry Pete, there will be enough to occupy yourself with in Sacramento. Always stuff to do. It explains where there are so many Arrows in the city.'

As the conversation is now getting big he decides to answer SHICD first. 'Yes it is my shadow name... but at least it's a name.' After a short grin he turns to Alister, 'How fortunate! I hope to see him soon then.'

'Since we need to start somewhere.. anybody on the path of Doom here?'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

That woman is an oddity, even among us... Alister shakes his head. "Nothing wrong with a Shadow Name that doesn't get you odd looks if used in public. Prefer it that way, honestly, although the name makes the mage as much as the mage makes the name." And what does that say about you, I wonder...

He then looks to Mike. "Path of the Mighty myself."

T
    TeethLikeCandy

Wow, even the guy from the hall was giving this chick a strange look, maybe he wasn't all bad after all. Still he was glad to have at least one other normal person in the room, well at least he hoped Mike was normal (As normal as Mages got anyway). Listening to him speak Bruce smiles, It seemed that his order was well established in this city after all. He had heard as much from other Mages (part of the reason he picked the city) but was still glad to have some confirmation.

"Quite the opposite really, Im planted firmly on the path of Ecstasy. But as for what you said earlier I am quite glad to hear that Sacramento has a large number of my fellow Arrow members".

B
    Baroqo

"I would have a LOT of things to say about this." Giggles. Yes, Shadow names are Names, but you don't think they must be also Shadows? Using him only as shield closes yourself from the cosmos, they have to be a perfect and complete manifesta... Sorry. I think i have talked too much off topic. Again, ze takes a stand position on the cushions, as if besieged. Smiles at Pete's word. He looks strange, to be a shaman. Maybe that eye...?

I am too a being in the middle. And yes, we have an honoured tradition of transexual shamans, for all the fukin' homofobes listening.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'I agree on that Alister, some mages seem to have two shadow names since their original name can't be used in public.' Mike shakes his head, clarifying he didn't see why one would want that.

'Opposite? I'd rather call it complementary.' He smiles, obviously not being homophobic. From Pete he returns to Die. 'Just as a surname completes my Shadow Name, I guess.'

'I could introduce you to some other Arrows later, Pete. A friend of mine, who I just saw, is also an Arrow. How about you two?
    Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread