Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

If Ahriman (possibly josh, I am not sure if he is involved with Ariande) and Ariande Triq and the (now unconscious) animus can direct their gaze here. The other thread is closing.

Ahriman nodded.

"If yew withh ma'am but ah have ta warn yew ah'm about to faint with exhauthtion. I might not be much help." Ahriman was indeed shaking slightly and seems to be holding himself up with sheer will power.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

PRE

Joshua's silent for a moment, then nods. "It's been a long day. Maybe we--" he starts to say, but words stop when he notices Animus falling. He rushes over to help Triquetra get him to the ground gently. He knew the Thyrsus wouldn't need his help--she was stronger than she seemed--but he had to stand by his friends, and do what he could. Once Animus is down, and Joshua is satisfied that exhaustion is the only thing ailing the Hierarch, he slowly forces his way back over to Ariadne and Ahriman.

"It's been a long day,"
    he tries again. "Maybe we should get some rest before pursuing this. Ahriman, take Tamwood with you, and you two can help Ariadne after everyone's had a good night's sleep. If that's okay with you?" he asks the Guardian.

L

Triquetra is quite caught by surprise when Animus suddenly collapses against her, and very grateful for Joshua's help. Sure she could've handled his weight easily enough...with her strength honed. But that spell had worn off a while ago. So she wasn't sure just how gently Animus would've been lowered tot he ground if she'd had to do it herself. "Sleep sounds wonderful." Sure the question may not have been directed at her, per se, but even if they were barely into the evening she was just exhausted with all that happened. "Umm...you have your car here, right?"

It probably wasn't the best time to go back to the park and rec building to get the one they'd taken earlier in the day.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne starts as Animus slides to the floor. It was Animus....how could he fall? She shakes her head when Joshua makes his way back to them. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Animus is too valuable, even if it means possibly insulting Triquetra and Joshua. "I can place a ward until he wakes or watch the outside." She looks down as she asks, not wanting to look Joshua in the eyes.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman watches and then nods to mike. He could be no more help here.

"Do you need help? If not.. ah think ah need to lie down."
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

PRE

Joshua nods to Triquetra. "Yeah, I can get you two home." He lets out a sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose before turning to Ariadne. "I don't know how well the Curator would take that. No, no, we should be okay--he just needs to get some rest. We'll get him home and take care of him. You'll call me as soon as you find anything from the blood?"

L

At Joshua's insurance Triquetra looped Animus's arm over her shoulder and, with visible effort, supported his weight as she stumbled back up to her feet. "Can you help me get him to the car, then?" Because, really...she was about ready to get home, drop Animus off in his bed, fall into hers, and enjoy some blessed sleep for as long as it would last.

Maybe all the crap they had to deal with would make more sense after that.

PRE

"Yeah," Joshua says to Triquetra, and helps her carry Animus back towards the parking lot. "Keep me informed,' he calls back to the others.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods with a rustling of red hair. "I will." She looks back at Ahriman with a sympathetic smile. "Rest, this can wait for a bit. I'd rather not bring a fight to us when our people are down."

She looks around and holds in a sigh. This was an interesting day...

"I'm going to head home and figure out how to do this safely. See you around."

Ariadne leaves the scene

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman nods and moves out of the scene, and wobbles away when he realizes something.

He left his car at the circle.

There was a moment of anger and then a sigh. He turned away and headed towards his house , hoping to hell he can make it.

Ahriman leaves the scene.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Closed Thread