Ended
Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 8

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L

Moon is Gibbous

Fremont Park, a place of importance for the Uratha of Sacramento. For what it contains, for what has happened there, and for what it is...Tur, neutral ground where all werewolves could converge to discuss matters peaceably. Also the center of a web of radiating Tur lines, spreading their net wide. All newcomers to the city seem to encounter them sooner, rather than later, and are lead to this revered ground. Which is fortunate for them, as the established packs know that this is where to go to welcome new arrivals and see what part they may play in Luna's plans...

Same rules as usual; limit one member of any given pack in the thread at a time and try to keep the discussion focused on recruitment as opposed to discussing the plot.

I
    Irina

Alejandra had slowly picked her way in the direction of Sacramento for the last few weeks, and it was with some small amount of relief that she reached her destination. It had been a tiring trek, but satisfying too, in a way. She wasn't entirely sure why she had wanted this city, out of all the other possibilities in the United States, and Alejandra was in no mind to psychoanalyse her own choices.

Right now she just wanted a damned rest after finding a potential new home.

She scanned the new surroundings critically, eyes narrowed as she wandered around and reflexively sniffed the air. With a small frown, the young woman internally kicked herself. She would have to curb herself a little now; she had been away from other werewolves for too long. It would be necessary to at least keep to human behaviour for a little while; until she was on her own again.

S
    Sally Romanov

The lovely Sally Romanov makes her way into the Tur. It had been a couple weeks she stopped in and wanted to see if any notices were posted that she needed to be made aware of. As Sally enters she sees, no, smells someone new.

"Good evening." Sally says walking over to Alejandra, hoping this newcomer knew the laws of the Tur.

I
    Irina

Alejandra turned around, and quickly scrutinised the unfamiliar woman. Ha! Everyone is unfamiliar. She didn't make any motion to fight or flee Sally. Alejandra merely stood with vague apprehension for a moment, until she reached the determination that, surely the greeting was genuine.

"Hello," she responded, her tongue guarded even so. "Good evening," Alejandra added, as a little concession to the fact that - no - this particular evening did not suck.

"Who are you?" Alejandra questioned, her voice unmistakenly blunt. As though belatedly realising the lack of politness that she was displaying, she stiffly extended a hand. "I mean...sorry, it's been a while. My name is Alejandra."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Its perfectly okay. Sally Romanov." The Romani says with a smile and and extension of her hand, "What brings you to Sacramento Alejandra" Sally's voice is both warm and genuine.

I
    Irina

Well at least this chick didn't take offence. That would have been awkward.

Her fingers curl around Sally's, and she gives a firm shake before letting the hand drop. "I've been travelling for a long time. I wanted to-," Alejandra gave a barking, sardonic laugh. "-Settle down, I suppose." Her arms folded behind her back, and she rocked back on her heels. "I've heard that's the sort of thing people are supposed to do at my age."

Dale Hunt

PRE

A tall muscular guy who looks to be in his early 20s walked up to the park. He was wearing torn up jeans and a black tank top. There were a few tattoos visible on his chest and arms.

His instincts had been right. This was the place where the lines he had seen throughout the city lead to. He did a quick scan of the area and he noticed two women about a hundred yards away. He took a whiff of the air around him and smiled. I'm definitely in the right place. He started walking towards the two at a calm pace.

Once he reached them he nodded at each respectively. "Ladies. How's the evening treating ya?" He had a friendly smile on his face.

OOC

S
    Sally Romanov

"Is that what we are to do? Settle down? I will be sure to let my Alpha know that. He will be probably be pleased." Sally says with her normal warm smile.

Sally turns to the muscular man, "Well hello to you as well. I'm Sally, this is Alejandra. And who might you be love?" Sally's voice is lilted with her European accent and a warmth that was completely genuine.

I
    Irina

Alejandra took the comment for what she assumed it was: a joke, and she mustered a small smirk of acknowledgement. "I might have my wires crossed with that assumption," the young woman offered, and gave an abrupt shrug. The arrival of the other newcomer set her on edge again, but she strove to project a vaguely nonchalant attitude.

"Hey," she answered him, but let Sally field the questions.

Dale Hunt

PRE

The new guy smiled at both of them. "I'm Dale, new in town. I followed the lines around the city to this place. Figured I'd find some friendly faces here, if ya know what I mean." He chuckled at his own comment. "And it seems that I have...unless you two roll with them purebloods." There was an obvious tone of disgust in his voice as he mentioned the Pure, and a quick spark of anger flashed across his eyes for a split second.

"But you don't look the part at least." He smiled playfully at both of them.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last