Ended
Watch
111 - 114
DISPLAYED
Ghost Gears

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    D
    Daysha Jackson

“Naw, I don’t think you need to call ahead. If it comes to verifying that we’re checking into this for you, I’m sure they can call. If they’re hiding something, I’d rather not give them any sort of warning.” Daysha stated as if she’d done this before. She began to pack up her lap top quickly, she was ready to get moving.

“Alright, do you two want to go check out some of those car owners?” She asked Tom and Harlowe. “Rory and I will go downtown to this architect firm.”

“We’ll meet back here or somewhere later.” Daysha pulled out her phone to swap numbers. “We should swap numbers just in case.”

Rory Gordon
    Rory Gordon

Status ••• (Academics) Theology Doctorate

As phones were produced, Rory pulled out his own disposable version. He still found it a little weird that a cell phone was cheaper than a land line -- mainly due to all the mandatory FCC fees that seemed to double and triple his bare-bones service.

Looking down at the shiny plastic and glass, a small frown of chagrin appeared, realizing he could have tried to take a picture of the reflection.

"What about that car? Are we just going to leave it here?"

Jennifer Hazelton

Those wishing to investigate the architect firm, please move here
    Those cruising for cars, please begin the trek here

T
    TeethLikeCandy

"Dont worry about the car, Im calling my girl that I have coming in no to sell it to anyone. Even if she wanted to she couldn't, not so long as I have the keys to it", Says the middle aged man as he jingles the car keys he had retrieved from inside before tucking them safely back into his jacket pocket.

"Now, why dont you and me take my car. You can drive while I look through all this paperwork I have to pick out which one we are going to hit up first", he says as he thumbs in the direction of the small parking area behind the office building. There in the employee parking lot sat a powder blue 1960 ford thunder-bird coupe. "Just make sure not to scratch it"

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.