Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
311 - 320
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 32 of 36 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri felt quietly relieved as Rick and Spartan seemed content with Danny's explanation and simply stood back to allow Danny and Anya time with their respective Sovereigns. Looking around, she spotted Rook and gave him a wave, smiling. She was still listening to the music he had written for her wedding. In fact, it was on a continual loop in her store.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly smiles a small knowing smile, she tended to be antisocial by nature since she could remember. It was nice to know that she wasn't the only one fighting her antisocial tendencies. She considers her question for a moment before answering "I live in in town, in a crummy little apartment. But it is more then enough for me. How about you, do you live in town?"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

S
    Spartan

"What do you do?" Spartan asks the Draconic woman.

"The hold supports itself, business that are owned by members of the hold are asked to help contribute to it." Spartan explains to the two new arrivals.

K
    Kazakin

Rook nodded to Justin as the other Elemental hurried off, and smiled faintly. The nervous enthusiasm was a nice thing to see. At least, he thought that was what it was, but he was always second guessing his ability to read other people. With damn good reason. He caught Terri's wave out of the corner of his eye, and smiled a little more broadly.

"Terri, hey. How're you?"

D
    Damienedm

"No I live in a Hollow I have found nearby. It starts in the park, so I guess I live there too. I found the shelters too cramped, and I prefer it outdoors," said Tom wryly. "As for the rest of my time, I have been looking for work, trying to figure out a groove here, how have you been settling in?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Well I hope you find your groove, if you need any help I'm always willing to help" Kelly really doesn't know what kind of help she could offer but her offer is sincere.

"I guess you could say I'm settling." Kelly says with a shy smile, "I've been lucky in finding a few people willing to pay for violin lessons." Part of her was tempted to rant about peoples general lack of caring for the instrument these days but that was kind of a lot to put onto someone you just met. So instead she just smiles her shy smile as she continues to speak.

"So, what kind of work are you use to?"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

"I'm fine, thanks," Terri replied to the Constable, giving him a friendly smile along with an accompanying hug. As she broke, Terri pushed some stray strands of hair away from her face, which tickled her nose. She was still getting used to the feathers that had appeared in her mien since she joined the Bishopric so many months ago. "Been listening to the music you composed for us constantly. Its pretty much on repeat in my store," she added with a chuckle before asking, "How have you been?" Was there a note of concern in her voice? Perhaps, but that, along with the hug, was just her way.

I
    Irina

Anya raised a hand, and flickered her fingers a little bit as she gestured to the talons. "I'm very good with my hands," she answered, a smirk twisting across her features. She let her arm drop back to her side, fingers flexing absently. Anya shrugged calmly. "It comes in handy, of course. Although fortunately not too recently."

Fortunate for other people, that is.

D
    Damienedm

Tom smiled at Kelly's offer, it seemed to be a day for making friends, and hopefully more ties to this side of Sacramento. He needed a reason to keep from being a hermit in his hollow. He was impressed that she was a musician, he had never picked any music up, but could see the value in it when others were good.

"Thanks, and if you ever find yourself needed furniture moved, or other grunt work, just give me a shout at the park. For work, I've been thinking of a couple options, before the change I was pretty much just out of college. So I nature guided, showed tourists around, and pretty much slacked off in the great outdoors. Now Id prefer something outside, and go from there I figure."

Page 32 of 36 First ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 Last
Closed Thread