Ended
Watch
251 - 260
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 26 of 36 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last
    E
    Eltacolibre

Myst after his conversation with the other winter courtiers joined in on the pledge to help the court. He didn't have many real friends or people he could be himself with, so he wasn't going to be alienated for it. He looked around and came to recite the oath, following the lead of his other fellows lost. The court was one if not the only place where he felt comfortable. He stood back up after reciting the oath and headed back into the crowd.

M
    MrSogno

And this was why Deadly hated politics. They aggrivated him with the burning, seething hatred of a thousand-thousand suns. People deciding to deliberatly misunderstand or take offense where there was no reason to do either. He doesn't bother trying to hide his aggrivation when he replies, "Yes, I understood that the first time."

He sighs heavily and turns away from the others, not wanting to detract from those swearing in, heading back to the other side of the hall.

S
    Spartan

"What do you make of Justin Kincaid, I think he may have what it takes to join the Crimson." Spartan asks his Constable.

Justin watched as the new arrivals made their Pledges. Having removed his top hat for the ceremony, he ran his hand back through his unruly hair with a sigh as....and there always had to be one...a voice of dissent made itself known. He was Courtless and had no problem whatsoever with swearing his Pledge to the Freehold because it made sense to be part of a larger community. But then, everyone had their hard-earned personal opinions and unless there was a reason to believe otherwise he figured it was best to leave the other guy to it.

Walking over to Tally, he remembered to smile before initiating a conversation between himself and the two Beasts. He had always wanted to meet the monkey-dude for sheer coolness sake, and he knew Tally anyway but hadn't had a chance to speak with her so far.

"Hey, what's up? How're things doing, Tally? I don't know if I've introduced myself before, but I'm Justin."

He offered his hand to Al-Adin for a friendly shake.

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby listens to the Pledge, as presented by the Monarch and pledges to the freehold. He takes a step back, allowing others to swear after him.

Excellent. he thinks Now I can get to that job Sam gave me. Can't wait to see what else the Summer Courtiers are going to be needed for in this freehold.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"great! I'll meet you outside the hospital soon."
    Al-Adin looks releived.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

K
    Kazakin

"I've not spoken with him. Seen him around though. Seems a bit quiet. Still, if he's proven himself to you, then he's probably worth a shot. How's his fighting?" Rook said, with an amicable laugh. "I could go a couple rounds with him, if you'd like."

S
    Spartan

"Do so. watch him, gauge him. See if he has what it takes. If he does not... well at least he was tested. If he does well, then we take the next step." Spartan states in his dry gravel.

I
    Irina

It had not taken Anya very long to locate the place she needed to go to, but it had admittedly been more through luck than any innate skill. After all, everyone needed a place to sleep and she had simply stumbled across the 4Seasons by happy coincidence. She headed directly into the Freehold Commons, her stride confident despite her lack of familiarity with the area.

The Draconic looked around the area, the light of her Mantle shimmering off dark purple scales, that somehow accentuated the cheekbones. She wasn't searching for anyone specific in here, but the Ascendent Sovereign would, she assumed, be the most ideal person to see first.

Now, let's see where we go from here.

K
    Kazakin

"I'll go talk to him, then," Rook said, with an amicable little nod. "I'm sure he'll prove his fibre, one way or the other." He chuckled. "It's got to be better than my initiation. They had this huge Ogre ambush me to see what I'd do, back in Chicago."

Page 26 of 36 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... Last
Closed Thread