Ended
Watch
191 - 200
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 20 of 36 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"So, uh, what do You want me to do?" Al-Adin asks Rick. He wants to go see Yata, but this is important.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

B
    Beej

Rolling up the papers, Otto gives Rick a salute with them and walks away from the gaggle of Changelings circling for his attention. Looking to Terri he sees she's kissing hands and shaking babies with the new arrivals still. "Hmmm, ah..the helmet is available." he muses seeing the Summer King across the room by himself, eating.

Quick stepping it over to the monarch before anyone could swoop in, Otto walked up and saluted Caster with the papers in Japanese. "No natsu Caster. I know you're eating but I need a few minutes of your time. We might have some jumped up visitors from out of town soon looking for some cat named Fairweather that Rick's anxious about."

No natsu = Hail Summer

K
    Kazakin

Rook didn't move away as Sam and the others dispersed- he'd hoped to have a quick word with Spartan alone, but it would have to wait. Instead, he just loitered and continued to eat Mrs. Rosemary's damn fine food. That was the real reason to come to these things, anyway.

L

Now that was actually a very good question...seeing as how he wasn't really sure how to proceed on this particular issue yet. Why don't you see if you can visit Yata at the hospital, talk to her a bit?" Maybe he'd learn something useful. More importantly, hopefully the chance to talk to her would make him feel better about what had happened.

M
    MrSogno

Deadly snickers, "Ah, the dance of the politicos! Or sugar plum faeries. Or sugar plum politicos? I like that last one a bit, implies more sweetness than I think is actually here. I don't know if I like the Court setting all that much, to be honest. Too many people claiming too many useless honorifics!" He holds the much-abused fork aloft, "What if I claimed to be the Grand High Pooba of Cutlery? What would that even mean?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"OK. I can do that." Visiting Yata was important, and both Terri AAAND Rick said he should do it.
    But why did he feel so bad about going?
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

C
    C_Lloyd

Michael nods at Abigail

"Don't be a hero. Yes, I know this. Thank you."

He delivers a friendly inclination of the head to introduce himself to Big Swilla and Lilian.

"What further steps must we taket o be acknowledged in the freehold?"

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar turned his head towards yet another newcomer and scrutinized her with some curiosity before speaking up to answer her question in a monotone voice. "I believe someone mentioned that the Onyx Queen is not in attendance today." He then turned his attention back to the rest of the group. "So it is my understanding that the Dread King will be swearing in new members to the freehold at some point today, correct?" His gaze was distant as he met the eyes of each changeling in the group respectively.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly nods as Deadly speaks, it did seem as if many titles were thrown around. Though she had to admit she would be honored to gain a title among her court. "It is more then I am used to." She gives a sad smile as she looks out among the crowd, "Then again maybe it is just their way of trying to fool themselves into thinking they have control in this upside down world."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

Swilla looked over at the King of Autumn before turning his gaze back. "Yeah, I'm guessing he will. Although, if you wanna see Queen Byeli, here's her address," he offers, trying those new social niceties Mrs. Rosemary and Mr. Bates had been trying to instil into the Four Seasons' employee. The address is of a store located not far from the hotel called 'TREASURED'. "Although, if anyone goes there and causes trouble, then I'll be coming for a li'l chat," Swilla adds, smiling once more.

So much for those niceties.

OOC

Page 20 of 36 First ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... Last
Closed Thread