Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 5 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

With a quick wave and hi's all round to those she knows, Terri zoned in on the two new arrivals she had never met before, approaching both Karina and Bobby. "Hey there, I'm Terri, nice to meet you both," she says, her naturally friendly personality shining through.

Oh, crap, Terri thouht as she rushed through the doors of the 4 Seasons, racing towards the Throne Room. She hated being late and even though this wasn't a coronation, it was still important that the Harvest Envoy was by her King's side. Wearing a pair of skinny black jeans, high black heels and a white-tee that read:

F**K FASHION!

With a quick wave and hi's all round to those she knows, Terri zoned in on the two new arrivals she had never met before, approaching both Karina and Bobby. "Hey there, I'm Terri, nice to meet you both," she says, her naturally friendly personality shining through.

Terri, Karina & Bobby continue here

L
    LivingScarecrow

Uncle Bobby smiles. "Well hey there, Miss Terri. I'm Robert Freeman. You can call me Uncle Bobby."

He scratches an itch in the back of his neck, canting his head to the side, arm working furious.

"Damn fleas..." he mutters to himself.

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Karina makes a bow, not perfectly sure how to behave herself in contact with this woman, whose very presence screams with energy and the scent of Autumn is strong. Karina's own colors are somewhat faded and the wind of her Mantle is giving chills.
    "I'm Karina,"
    she says, Russian accent in her voice, "Honored to meet you, miss Terri."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri continues to smile but holds up her hands. "Please, just Terri, you're making me sound like a kindagarten teacher," she adds with a chuckle. "So, I take it you're both new arrivals to the freehold? How're you both finding it?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Karina starts to regain composure and stand stall. She isn't really tall, but it really makes a difference from when she's stooping.
    "Kan't zay I've zeen much. From what I zaw the Freehol'd zeems to be grand." Oh, you can hear that accent even more. Like rocks rolling down a mountain, harsh and sometimes bouncing. "Now I hope that' Tzar vould find some time to tal'k with me."
    Yes, that is the language of the person who knows the rules and words, but hasn't got much time to practice...

L
    LivingScarecrow

"I like the Hedge 'round these parts. Everything else is mighty comfy too." he says, pulling out a tin of dip from his back pocket, snapping his wrist to pack it. "Anythin' a Summer Courtier can help out with, ma'am?"

D
    Damienedm

Tom entered the hall, smiling as he looked around and noticed the decor. Ordinarily he would have preferred to avoid an event like this; not being a fan of the outdoors, but in a Hollow, he always felt like there was more room somehow. A little worriesome, but he was used to the preference by now.

Noticing the aura about the two people talking, he decided to wait for the Sovereign and whoever he was speaking to to finish. He headed over to the food, helping himself to a good portion of food. He seemed to have a craving for something he hadn't been able to find yet. Nodding at the Ogre helping himself, he politely waited. Any man with an aura of War, deserved sincere respect.

L

Ahh...there was the look he was more used to seeing from her.

"I'll swing by the Boarding House as soon as I can make the time for it." Demanding truly astounding amounts of time must've been one of the hidden powers of the crown, or something.

And with Badger-boy coming in that made, judging by the looks he'd gotten from Marcus and Sam, five people who wanted his attention now. Though the Beast probably would've gone at the end of that list even if Terri hadn't swooped in to engage him in conversation. The rest were much more polite about it. And, well, might as well get to the two near him first. So he pivots slightly to regard Al and Otto, huh, three of the five were Beasts come to think about it. "Okay then, what do you two need to talk to me about?"

"Well, over there," Terri says, pointing to the Ogre whose mien was a set of armor, "That's your Sovereign, Spartan. As for ways to help out, there is always something going on, depending on how much trouble you want to get into."

Looking back to Karina, Terri gives a nod towards Rick. "And that is Rick Pereg, the Dread Lord of our Court, Karina. He's currently the freehold Ascendant Sovereign. I'm pretty sure he'll be announcing the target of the Ash Run soon, so if you're both interested, then when the time comes, feel free to sign up. I won't lie to you though, the Ash Run can get pretty hairy."

Page 5 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread