Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 2 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Sam Barkley

PRE

"We ain't finish talkin', Sov'rin," Sam says plainly to Spartan as he sidles up beside. "'Course, if yew wanna eat first..." Barkley smirks and puts a handful of leaves in his craw, chewin' thoughtfully. "I'll keep the title. I'll give yeh my advice, whether yeh want it or not. My experience and arm in battle as required. But yeh know that already. So tell me what was on yer mind."

S
    Spartan

"No we are not Sam." Spartan says taking a drink of his brew and returning to dinner. Spartan takes a mouth full of food as he listens to the Elder. Spartan swallows, "I want you to have the title, because I want your advice more then your arm. But your arm is welcome." Spartan gives Sam a slap on the shoulder.

"What I have in mind is finding and killing Peter Milford and Enzo De Bryun." Spartan says not bothering to hide the harshness of his goals.

K
    Kazakin

Rook moved over to Spartan and Sam, since there'd been something the King of Summer had wanted to talk to him about previously. But he kept silent for the moment, his metallic face set in a flat, serious look. He didn't feel particularly amicable right now, or hungry. And it was taking all of his willpower not to start drinking.

Even though he knew on a conscious level that it would only act as a temporary numbing agent. Even though he'd told Spartan that same damn information. Goddamnit.

Marcus looks around for Rick as he walks into the Throne Room. Seeing the Dread Lord busy with what appears to be official freehold business, he simply nods to the beast, the fairest, and the ogre surrounding the elemental, but doesn't interrupt. After giving the Autumn King his when you have a moment look, the Hunter of the Longest Day walks over to his fellow Courtiers.

Justin decided to put in an appearance -- it was on the way to the Steampunk LARP he had been invited to -- and since he had plenty of time he could slip in, get something to eat, do a bit of gladhanding, and Professor Stalwart could head out to Infinity and Beyond.

The Manikin was wearing a band-collar style shirt, a pair of braces which were hanging loose at the moment, dark carpenters' pants with the leg pockets, a vest, and a black top hat. A cheap pocket watch he had found at a big-box store completed his ensemble.

Pausing for a moment at the table, Justin selected a few items and stepped away so that others could serve themselves. As he ate, he watched the Summer contingent as they interacted amongst themselves, and it reminded him of why he wanted to get into a Court. It was the comaraderie he was missing out on.

L

"Oh how wonderful..." Because more complications were exactly what every Ash Run needed. "I don't suppose there's any way they'd just be willing to send someone along on it, or something?" Because, really, extra help would be so much more appreciated than extra resistance of any type.

Then he blinks in surprise, somewhat surprised by the interruption. Not necessarily so much that someone would cut in on his conversation, though making a habit of doing that to the Ascendant Sovereign would probably be unwise, but that someone would do it to Betony Rue. Hers was the type of reputation you expected to discourage that kind of thing. Obviously the newcomer hadn't heard of her yet.

"Well, that's the Freehold Pledge." So all that was left was for her to accept it.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary gestures an anxious blend of polite nod and awkward near-curtsy, swearing to the spirit of the freehold pledge.

"Thank you, sorry for interrupting. It was nice to meet you both, bye." she mutters, backing away to make sure she's excused without further issue. Contingent upon proper decorum, she leaves the room swiftly.

PRE

Irea slipped into the Hollow and then swanned over to the darkest portion of available wall space, doubtlessly planning to turn and observe the assembled courtiers, but she found herself to be rather close to a most interesting gentleman and turned towards him instead. This unfamiliar Lost was dressed in an eclectic mix of clothing that the Darkling found almost as amusing as the miniature pork-pie hat perched atop her head, and she offered Justin an odd smile and a fluttering wave.

"Hello, hello. I don't believe we've met before."

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Enzo," Sam says with a mischievous grin. It wasn't that long ago that the Spring Courtier-turned-privateer had come along to arrest ol' Mad Sam- along with Rust and Spartan. "'ullo, Marcus," Sam says to his metallic partner-in-arms. He looks back at Spartan. "Well, when yeh have two enemies, the best form is to make 'em kill each other. But that's the long, slow way 'round the mountain." He snickers. "I've got no love for either; but has the Ash Run's target been decided already?" He looks 'round for Rick, then back to the Iron Spear contingent. "I've already laid a trap along the trod for what may be Enzo- somethin' like his mount was described by our witness. Plantin' nevernip bushes, the bastard. An' that pit I laid, along with Yui of the Silent Arrow, may not be enough. I think we need to look for any more nevernips, an' if any gates been opened beside. That's the way to Enzo, prob'ly. An' I think I know someone else who might want in on that," he snickers, thinking of Nightfall. "But as fer Milford, well, I only just heard of him at King Rick's speech the other night. Do we have a bead on him?"

Page 2 of 36 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread