"Are you sure you want to talk to Sidor? I like him, but he could also be a
blood magic user."

Jennifer turns and fixes Ricardo with a flat look. "Yes. He could be. As he's my Priscus; I will still be reporting to him even if he is a blood user."

Jennifer turns and makes sure the cab that had driven them to the Ridge
Motel was indeed gone. "Showtime." She announces, striding towards the
Motel.

Ricardo reluctantly agrees. "I understand the importance of family, but we
should still be careful."

"You sure you're not just worried about what he'd do to Nao?" Jennifer asked over her shoulder. "Going to the same room... not sure where his office really
is." Jennifer ascends the stairs; glancing around.

Ricardo is right behind her. "I don't really want anyone to be blood whipped.
Even if Nao was a bit crazy."

The lights are on in the room that Jennifer has met Sidor in before.
Apparently, the Priscus is in.

"Nao isn't Sanctified. I don't think Priscus Grigoriev swoops around like a bat, whipping people he thinks are childish idiots." Jennifer murmurs quietly to
Ricardo; pausing at seeing the lights. "You sure that you're O.K. with this?"

"Yes. We should do it." Ricardo says acting more sure than he feels. "Do you
usually knock?"

Jennifer gives Ricardo a measuring glance, lifting her fist and knocking upon
the door.
Priscus Grigoriev, Mr. Rodriquez and I are hoping you have a moment. It's
about the meeting we had here last night."

"Enter," Sidor replies after a moment, in his usual, clipped tones. There's a
creak of a chair being pushed back from a desk inside.

Jennifer turned and gave Ricardo a look. I really hope he didn't hear all of that. Turning back around; Jennifer entered and sought out a chair; sinking into it. "Thank you for seeing us."

Ricardo walks inside. He almost felt like he was going to confession again. "Good evening Deacon Grigoriev." Old habits are hard to break.

"Miss Hazelton, I told you I was always available, and I am," Sidor said simply, giving a small, unexpressive shrug. The shadows hide whatever expression he might have had. "Mr Rodriguez, it is not necessary to call me Deacon. I am a
Deputy to you first." It's not a reprimand, just a polite acceptance that
Ricardo is not Sanctified.

"Of course, Deputy Grigoriev. I will keep that in mind." He sighed to himself.
He needed to relax. Ricardo waited for Jen to actually broach the topic first,
as she wanted to tell him.

Jennifer nodded her head in acceptance. "Thank you, Priscus. " She raises her head, staring at the shadowy visage that was so difficult to decipher.
"Los Tigres met here last night for what Ricardo and I hoped for strengthening our coterie. Instead; Nao began to obsess about her new beau... and started to say very disturbing things about his Majesty. Something along the lines of - I am quoting, please forgive me - 'inane Prince.' "

As she said "inane Prince" Ricardo cringed a little.

Sidor considered this for a moment. His lips pressed into a thin line as he
rolled the words around in his head. "I take it that the two of you do not agree
with such a reaction?" he said. His tone did not waver, or change in the
slightest. He might have been talking about the weather instead of treason.

"No, Priscus." Jennifer replied, doing her best to keep her head level and
staring at what she hoped were his eyes.

"Of course not Deputy Grigoriev. We are completely loyal to the domain. We demanded she recant and she refused. That was what lead to her departing."
He was hoping to show his loyalty.

Sidor nodded very slightly, the only movement in his calm stillness. He sighed. "Well, then. It must be a great disappointment to you that your Coterie mate is such a fool."

"It was a dissapointment that we misjudged her so poorly." Jennifer nodded. "But we've severed all ties."

"She ran away and told us she would seek protection in the Circle, and the
Ancient who leads it." He sounded a little worried. "Are they really lead by an
Ancient?"

Sidor frowned beneath the shadows. What was the Heirophant telling people? "No, I do not believe so. He is no Ancient. Heirophant Silver is not new to this Domain, but he is an Elder. His Beast may be masked, but I do not suspect him of that degree of power, no matter what his grasp of the Crone's magic."

"She may have over exaggerated. We have no proof that the Woven Circle is actually supporting her -" Jennifer paused, trying to find an appropriate term
besides insanity. "- rebellious beliefs."

The Mexican Lord begins to relax as Sidor tells them that Silver is probably not an elder. He tenses up again when he implies that his is quite good with blood magic. "What do you suggest we do D.. Deputy Grigoriev?" Ricardo chides himself. He is not going to call the Deputy Deacon again.

"No, I do not believe they are," Sidor said, his voice blunt. "His Majesty would not permit them to continue if they had turned against the Domain so utterly, and he is not so blind as your former friend apparently believes."

He paused a moment. "I appreicate your loyalty to this Domain. Both of you. I will take this to its natural conclusion."

Fantastic. She gives Ricardo a small look that says 'see? No blood whips.
"Thank you for your time, Priscus." She bowed her head respectfully, gaining
her feet.

Ricardo didn't like the sound of 'natural conclusion.' He glances back at Jen,
wondering if she didn't hear what that seemed to imply. "Thank you for your
insight, Deputy."

Sidor inclined his head politely to both of them, showing as much appreciation of their respect as he could without an expression. "I will look forwards to
seeing your progress in this Domain. Have a pleasant evening, both of you."

"We hope you do as well, Deputy Grigoriev." Ricardo replied. He inclined his head back at Sidor and then moved to leave.

Jennifer doffed her head respectfully and stepped out of the room. He didn't
need Los Tigres occupying more of his time. Alone in the hall; she grimaced
imagining the fate that the former member would enjoy.

"Come on, let's go home." By home, Ricardo meant his Haven, until they
changed the locks in hers.

Jennifer grimaced at that, too. "You're going to have to teach me Spanish."
She says. "And lets go by the apartment and set it up with the super. I want
to make sure she's not feeding off my bunnies."

"Immersion is the best way to learn a language," Ricardo stated trying to put a silver lining on things. "Of course I'll teach you and help you set up your
place."

Jennifer glanced at him for a moment, then turned away. "Lets get moving. I want to scrub that mekhet from our lives."