Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Grudge Match

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan heard the speech. The rhetoric. He claims that that Rook has not learned and that Rook had not won anything. Rust is wrong... again. There is not hate there. There is anger, there is wrath, but no hate. This diatribe served nothing. "Rust," Spartan turned and made his way up the steps, "Get out of my cage," Spartan's mantle broiled but his voice is calm and quiet. "You challenged him, you insulted him, you lost." Spartan was at the top of his steps and looked down from his perch. "And now... now you ask for something that Rook is to honorable to give."

Spartan looked down at all of the people there, and then his eyes go back to Rust. Spartan takes a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling, "Rust, my brother in blood and battle, Summer is not your place anymore, you search for peace, or you search for death, neither of those things you will find from the Court of the Iron Spear. We will not kill you, and we are not made for peace. It is with all the love I have for you brother, that I exile you from the Summer Court." Spartan turns and makes his way into his office, slamming the door behind him.

B
    Beej

"What...?!" Otto says, not believing what he just saw. "For fuck sake." Otto mutters as he drops his face into his hand. "No one every listens to me."

After going completely out of his way to talk to Rust, the moron had not listend to a god damn word about his hate crap or monologing. "What the hell is wrong with this generation? Do they expect to talk Fae to death?" Otto wondered. "Still, since they're both here...." he muses turning to Nightfall and Terri.

"Well since the debate team is finished and I have you both here, I need to talk to both of you about an internal security investigation." he says, hicking a thumb to the upstairs area reserved for changelings.

PRE

Rust stands breathing hard, hardly holding himself up on the fence.
    But Rooks seems to understand now. He won't throw another punch.
    Yes. Rook figured it out.

And then Spartan seaks.
    Suddenly he sees clearly. His Brother's condemnation. So much pain.
    Rust caused all that pain.

Something inside Rust breaks. It brings more pain then he has ever felt before.
    As the darkness comes. Rust realizes why it hurts so much.

He lost the one thing left he had to live for.

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-20 01:17:01 Rust rolls 2 to STAM (10 Again) 7, 4 failure

You hear of men who die in their sleep. You wonder why? Did they see it coming? Fate blind siding them. Time's cold dagger in the back.

The Mask falls away, A puff of rust takes the air. Rust's form seems hollow. Guilt, shame and anger made real in the disease he bore back from Arcadia. A sore running from the nap of his back to his side, over his shoulders. And eating away his cat shaped muzzle.
    His metal skin tarnished and worn. He lies still, crumpled up against the metal fence of the Cage where Rooks blow threw him, his features contorted in rigid agony.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri looked sideways to Nightfall as he sat next to her but chose not to say anything. When Rook threw his unopposed punch, she winced upon impact, hearing it more than seeing it. When Rust didn't hit back and instead let the words pout forth, Terri just shook her head, trying to recall if she will hear anything new.

She didn't.

Rook replied, and the pair went back and forth until Spartan made his decision.

When Rust hit the floor, unconscious, Terri rushed to the cage, taking with her the bottle of water she'd brought along, not focusing on what Otto had said.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

Rook watched Rust crash to the floor, swore under his breath and knelt, pulling the former Summer King into a straight lying position, with his head turned to the side so he wouldn't swallow his tongue. Perhaps he shouldn't have punched him quite that hard, but Hell, he'd thought Rust might at least take his own Goddamn challenge seriously. At least he'd not allowed himself to punch with bone splintering force.

"Might need to get him to a Doctor," he said to Terri, his voice concerned and frustrated all at once. "But he probably shouldn't be moved yet. He might have a concussion. You know much medicine?"

The Metalflesh had no idea if Terri was going to flip out on him for the single punch or not- he didn't know her at all, and he suspected she was one of Rust's friends from the lion's reaction. Right now, he didn't care. It wasn't important. The important thing was making sure Rust wasn't going to throw up from the injury and choke to death. Or have a Goddamn brain haemorrage.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

The Fairest raised an eyebrow at the blow Rook delivered, a bit surprised G-Man had it in him. The pendulum swing to the other extreme as Rust ranted, and Nightfall couldn't help but think maybe Rust's Keeper should have taken his voice. A curious look was directed at Otto as the whiskered Beast came over and spoke, but before he could reply, Rust collapsed.

As the Elemental fell, he followed Terri, toeing the fallen form.

"Get up, you big drama queen. You can't rage-quit life."

Well, you could. You just had to try a little harder.

"I've got a first aid badge," Terri replied to Rook, shrugging before opening the water bottle and tipping over Rust Mane's head.

K
    Kazakin

"Sounds like more than enough then," Rook said, the corner of his mouth twitching into a slight smile. More than he had, anyway. He was no doctor. He didn't know the first thing about medicine, beyond the annoying little snippets that everyone with half a brain cell knew. He almost laughed out loud with relief at Nightfall's comment, the tension he was feeling at Rust's fall snapping inside him. So he wasn't completely alone then. That was good to know.

B
    Beej

"Son of a.." Otto cursed as he rushed over to the big metal cat with everyone else. "I told you to see a doctor, but noooo." he muttered crouching down next to Rust. "Someone get a phone and call Jack unless you want to play 'Does this smell like ether?' with paramedics."

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary finally wandered in, having heard the rumors of a grudge match and bloody strife. While far from adept at that sort of thing, with slender arms and lazy habits, she nevertheless felt a curiosity about such things. Her own fear of physical powerlessness led her to behold those who possessed such might in abundance. Her hands were meant for "better things," idealists might say; she could heal the injured like spring rains restoring green to the landscape. But cliches aside, she mostly used them for web surfing and maneuvering snacks into her mouth. It was mostly just the mystical touch of the beyond, as she had only very basic instruction in first aid, anyway, that helped her heal wounds. But it worked.

Regardless of her digressions about her destiny, she was fascinated by the human form, a fascination she'd tried to use to figure who she might actually be. Tonight, however, entering the room with light, flowing steps from her relatively long gait, given her not especially long legs, the smell of sweat and blood immediately hit her. I s'pose I shoulda expected as much. Let's see what's up.

Taking a closer look, she dared to offer her assistance. "I might be able to help, if that's alright."

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.