Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Grudge Match

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan sat in a corner of the eight sides of steel, his back leaning up against the padding with his shoulders pressing into the chain link. Spartan was, as per normal, bloodied and exhausted. His fists are bruised, his lip and eye brow busted open and bleeding. All in all, Spartan is a mess, physically, emotionally, mentally, he is all fucked up.

Spartan spat a wad of flem and blood onto the mat and took a drink from a "water" bottle. Rook, Rust and any of the others who wanted to spectate should be arriving. Maybe Spartan would not be the only one bloody tonight. Its good for the Crimson Brotherhood to spill blood together, its a bonding experiance.

Spartan couldn't remember how many people he had fought, it wasn't really important, violence is violance and thats what he needed. That and glamour, all that glamour from all that emotion did help stifle the pain, but he still hurt...

ST Note: This scene is set just before the Autumn Coronation

K
    Kazakin

Rook walked in, all trace of his normally amicable nature wiped from his face. The Metalflesh looked serious, almosty stony as he readjusted his sunglasses. There would be no holding back in this fight, as he had with Spartan. Rust had challenged him. Mocked him. His pride would not allow for backing down, or for anything other than complete commitment to the fight. His rigid hands flexed, and he glanced around at the Cage.

Then he took off his suit jacket and tie, and rolled his shirt sleeves up, exposing the length of the rivets that were fused into his fingers. They terminated at the elbow, fusing the length of his forearms, marks of repair and strengthening that had been inflicted on him against his will. He took off the sunglasses and tucked them into the suit pocket. The shuttered irises twisted as he glanced around, holding his chin up against the shame of his broken Mask.

He wondered who else would come. If Rust would abide by the rules he'd set down. But this was as much the Chessboard inside his head as it was combat, and there was no room for real thought.

"You look a Goddamn mess, Spartan,"
    he said, because he was too busy concentrating on his preparations to restrain his tongue. "You need anything?"

Ghosting for Marcus

The former Constable strode in just after the newly-appointed one with a serious look on his metallic features. This was not a day to be clowning around, this was a fight between his old King and the man who would act as the servant of justice within the Summer Court, taking that justice further if required.

Seeing Spartan slumped, Marcus frowned and headed into the ring. "Everything okay, boss?" he asked, giving Rook a nod.

S
    Spartan

"Just needed to blow off some steam." Spartan says to Two Thirds of the Crimson Leigon. "I recieved a rather... unsettling... phone call." Spartan pulls himself up, wobbles for a moment, and then leans against the cage again. "How are both of you?" Spartan asked. The question was for both of them, but really it was for Rook. This would be a test for Rook and he probably knew that.

B
    Beej

The were-otter sauntered into the Forge his mantle giving off a faint salty ocean breeze. Dressed in a white t-shirt, kahki pants and vans, he looks less snappily dressed than his usual hipster fair. Granted, what is considered hipster in this century was what he actually wore when it debuted in the forties. Having arrived from a party thrown by his college aged co-workers, the smell of beer and marijuana cling to him even though he did not partake of them. He planned to throughly enjoy Rust and Rook beat the snot out of each other and stayed sober. It wasn't that he disliked them, they just took themselves too seriously in his opinion. Why wait a week for a fight in a cage when you could just step into an alley to have it out? Ordering a seven-up from the bar, he heading over to the cage where the Summers are gathered.

"Hasime kingu Spartan!" Otto hails Spartan in Japanese with a two finger salute. "Sunnyland!" Otto exclaims, waving to Rook. He gives Macus a nod as he doesn't know him all that well. "Whats the odds for tonight?"

K
    Kazakin

"Fine," Rook said with a shrug. "If it's a fair fight, then it's fair, win or lose. If he's dishonourable and breaks the terms of the challenge, then it's on his head. Either way, I don't have anything to lose." Because really, what could a little brawl take from me when I can see the shape of what I've inadvertantly done coming on me? I'm trapped here, my other half knows I'm here... It's pretty Goddamn obvious that I'm being knotted into whatever she wanted.

Then Otto came in, and the Metalflesh rolled his eyes.

"Name's Rook," he said patiently, though he had little patience to spare for the otter, who reminded him more and more of a miserable little child trying to make himself feel big by tossing rocks at cars. "I'd appreciate it if you'd use my name. Seeing as I'm not a dead, famous, black, blues player."

Marcus Evan

Marcus looks round as Otto made himself known but said nothing. He had his own thoughts on the subject and kept them firmly to himself.

Terri Nutkins

Walking carefully through the door and looking around, Terri wasn't sure why she'd come. She held no interest for duels of combat, or indeed for whomever the victor was. However, for some reason, the Beast felt an odd sense of duty. She had been present when the gauntlet had been thrown down and if it was her true intention to understand the ways of Summer and act as a true Legate of Mists, then she must see all aspects of the Court's nature.

When she laid eyes on Spartan, she gave the Summer King a bow, giving him the due respect in his own den, the same decorum she would expect in her own domain. She noticed his bruises yet said nothing. If there was anything she could do, then he would ask for it. Surely, is that not the way of Summer?

S
    Spartan

Spartan gives a nod to the Otterman as he made his presence known. Spartan made his way out of the cage, "I am going to go get cleaned up. If Rust arrives before I return come and get me." Spartan says as he continues toward the steps to the Mezzanine, and his office/apartment.

As Spartan walks by Terri he says, "Ms Nutkins, may I have a moment of your time?" Spartan asks politely, dispite his haggard appearance.

PRE

Following bushy tail in, Rust can't help but wonder why she came.

He grins, last time she was here Rust won.
    When she wasn't...

"My lucky charm."
    He mutters to himself. Why did she have to go and get married?

Rust is in usual Human guise: worn, tired, and stiff. He simply steps up the Cage. "I'm ready. No funny, No weapons, No bull" He stretches a little, never meeting Spartan's eyes.

Rook would get a his. Maybe he would be smart enough to take it and shut-up once it is over.

S
    Spartan

"Nevermind... it will have to wait..." Spartan says with a nod to the Legate of Mists. "Rook, name your terms..." Spartan said.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.