Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman smiles a wiry tired smile.

"Don't ah know it." he said thinking of the banishers. "thtill ath long ath your armed and know where not to jog right?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"New Enland? I have heard people talk about how beautiful it is there! Especially in the fall. What did you go to college for?" She thinks of the snow, glad the cold is no longer an issue. "Sacramento is quite the distance from New England, how are you liking it? Did you find the culture different?" Her face brightens at his question, "I am from England, a very small town called Alnwick. A lot different then here," she laughs,"You can drive for miles and miles though the country side and never see another person or town." Though she missed home, she would never return.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was it time? Yes it was time. The doors were open for a while now and the club needed it's acts. Attention is not necessarily drawn to the stage, but all lights dim and the music changes. Silhouettes move on the stage, snipping in their fingers. As the music gets a little louder four dancers become visible, whispering the name "Alice".

Then the show starts, all lights flash on, the manager's voice can be heard: 'Ladies!!' And a moment later a western dressed wooden horse comes out of the stage floor with a pole on top of his body, Alice is holding the pole. All dancers mainly dance, Alice mainly sings. She's wearing her own cowgirl outfit, more for Halloween than for a realistic view of the 1850's, but who was going to tell her that?

For now Christina Aguilera's Dirty sounds loud in Club Ember. After some leg stretching the Daeva steps off the horse. With firm steps she walks along the edge of the stage, taking a closer look of her public, letting the people have a better look of her.

The act she stole + roll

As the music stops, spotlights shine on Alice. 'Good evening!! I am the new club manager, and I want to welcome you all in Club Ember.' She speaks out loud and full of excitement. 'I will keep it short, so you can all continue having fun, but I promised a series of shooting duels in which you all may participate!' A moment she waits for another nice looking lady to bring two guns to her. They gave the impression of old colts, but on he upper side there was an opening to put paintballs in the gun. 'The rules are simple, you take one or two guns, whatever you like, and put them away somewhere. It is not allowed to begin a duel with weapon in hand. There will be a Jury to keep track of the points, but it mostly is that the one who is painted red first loses the duel.' An almost evil smile gazed over the crowd. 'And don't be afraid, the paint is far from waterproof. Still, if you don't want to ruin your outfit, you can borrow and change clothes in some of our private rooms.'

As she speaks the The Man with the Harmonica plays on the background. 'Now, who wants to try first to let me give a demonstration?'

The duel works as following. Every success on your shooting roll is a point, the first to reach 10 points is the winner. See it as hitting the right spot to paint somebody red, the first who's completely red is the loser. If both cross the 10 points in the same turn, the one with the most successes total will win, if it's a tie the first on initiative order wins.

When arriving at the stage you can also ask for a "Best of Three" duel, meaning you get three duels with the same persons, using different colors of paint Feel free to roleplay some walking around during longer than 3 or 6 seconds, to bring up the tension.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Player of the Month

Matt was about to reply when the performance began and he found his attention called to the stage and the attractive blond and her dance crew. He watches the performance with a smile and upon it's conclusion applauds with enthusiasm before turning his attention back to Daniella once the excitement had died down again. It wasn't anything against the performance or the competition, it was simply that he was having an interesting conversation with a beautiful woman with a seriously sexy British accent and well she deserved his full attention.

"I ended up with a history degree but I also took a few of pre-Law courses." He takes a second to think of all of the differences between New England and Sacramento. "Well I think California is a bit of culture shock to everyone but there are some really distinct differences. First is the mild winters, no snow and the lakes never freeze, so no pond hockey and no sitting back under the night's sky, a cup of hot chocolate in your hand, watching the stars snuggled up next to someone for warmth." Matt stops and seems to almost blush for a second, something that causes him to take a large gulp of his rum and coke. "Sorry, got a bit sidetracked there. Honestly one of the biggest differences is the history. To Sacramento, old is the Gold Rush, to New England it's the Pilgrims." He shakes his head for a second.

"However that's nothing compared to the kind of history you have in England, I mean thousands of years, the Saxons, the Romans, the Viking raids, 1066, the Magna Carta ... wow." He smiles as he looks her full in the face. "This town must be a complete shock to your system, how are you handling the transition?" He leans forward, obviously interested in her answer.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman looked at his clothes and shrugged lightly. He hadn't expected this outfit to last the night anyway and really it was a cheap button down shirt and jeans, nothing to worry to horribly about.

"Ah'll go." he says, standing up and moving towards the front. He pushed up onto the stage and smiled politely. "Ma'am" he tips his hat.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella turns her attention to the stage, smiling and enjoying the show. She gives her applause, thinking, the woman looks familiar, but Daniella cannot place her. Hearing Matt speak, she returns her attention to him.
    "History? What a great subject! Did you concentrate on any specific time, place or people in history?" Her attention at its fullest, someone else who enjoys history, perhaps there is more then good looks and charming to him.
    She listens to him talk about some of the history of England, smiling at his knowledge. "It has been quite the culture shock. Mostly from the sheer number of people in one place. And I agree with the history aspect as well. Back home, one could visit the medieval castles, which are very well preserved," one I actually lived most of my human life in she thinks "Or walk around the town and take in the history there. And if one desires, Scotland is not far away. So it is a lovely mix. Here, it is different." she pauses, thinking about his question, "Well, it is getting easier with time. And I enjoy observing people, so that has helped me learn a little of the culture." She glances at the stage again, "Do you plan on entering the duel?" she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

Of course, Ricardo nods back to Ariana.

The drink arrives with little fanfare. Ricardo has missed the taste of tequila. It wasn't quite as good as an old fashioned agave shot, but it was the best he could have at the moment. He also missed the feeling of being a little ... inebriated. Well, that could be solved with a different sort of drink. He looks back to Tally and sees her companion leave for the stage. She looked a little young to be here. Then again, he looked a little old to be here. "So you aren't the shooting type either?" He asks her.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner steps away from the bar and begins to walk around the perifery of the club, keeping his eyes open for any troubles. Conner always found that he ended up being unofficial security at events such as this. There was very few people that Conner wished to speak with.Conner watched the speech by Madam Brown and was a bit impressed at her act.

Conner found a pillar and leaned against it looking like a mix of Clink Eastwood and the Marlboro Man.

A
    Anubis

Anubis is greatly impressed by the show, so impressed that he has to keep himself from whistling. After the Manager's announcement Anubis looks around to see who would be the volunteer. He sees a guy further down on the bar get up and tip his hat to the women. Lets get this party started.

Player of the Month

"I focused on US political history and the Civil War, well the US Civil War, period in college, but honestly I'm interested in really any sort of history. I mean it just kind of seems silly to limit yourself to one time period or one particular place, when there is just so much out there." Yeah his best friend/sister's auspice and attitude had rubbed off on him, leaving Matt with a love for a good story and the belief that truth really was stranger than fiction. He nodded as Daniella spoke of England and the town she was from, some part of himself wondering if he'd ever have the chance to see it, or hell anywhere for that matter. He takes another gulp of his rum and coke, finishing it off and washing down the thoughts of all the things he would probably never get to do and focusing instead on the here and now.

"Sometimes it's fun to just people watch, you know take a moment, slow things down and appreciate the world around you. The sights, the sounds, it's really something that puts everything into perspective, all of those people, each of them with their own hopes and dreams and desires, all connected and yet at the same time alone." Turning around to the bar, Matt orders another drink and finding it paid for by Jimmy West (The Mage) , pulls out a ten and hands it to the bartender to cover his sister's boyfriend's next drink.

"I'm not really that much of a gun person, I honestly just came tonight for a good time and to meet some cowgirls." He laughs. "However if you wish to go up and try your luck, you're more than welcome to wear my hat." The Elodoth flashes a charismatic grin.

Page 5 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread