Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had been listening to Castor and saw Conner Greyson enter the club. She gestured to him then spoke to Castor. “Do you see that gentleman over there?” She said smiling to Conner. “I am unsure what sort of employment you seek, but he may be able to point you in the right direction.” She lifted her hand up as if to make another point. “I am unware if you have met Mr. Grigoriev as of yet, however, he would be the one to speak with about the Church Ariana smiled, hoping she was on the right track with the Sanctified.

“Socializing is always a splendid thing. It lets others know you would like to be involved. As for the shooting competition, I daresay I know what it fully entails.” She stirred the stick around her drink for a moment. “Why would you not use a VIP pass to this club?” Ariana asked curiously.

Glancing around, she had seen West (The Mage) at Gypsy's several months ago. Tonight he did not appear with the woman she saw last time.

M
    MrBrightside

Castor nods politely as Ariana speaks. "I am unemployed at the moment and am nearly broke." Then in a whisper, "Unfortunately even our kind need money to survive." Returning to his normal tone. "And thank you for the tip. I will speak to him when the opportunity arises."

Offering Ariana a friendly smile, Castor thinks of the Deacon. "Mr. Grigoriev and I have indeed met. He was most helpful in certain regards. As for why I wouldn't use a VIP pass to the club..." Castor motions to the room. "This is not my comfort zone. The club scene is something I have never effectively adapted too. If I visit a bar, I prefer conversations such as ours. Besides, I don't think that this club has many patrons that can two-step." He chuckles quietly to his own joke.

"What does the shooting competition fully entail Ms. Donovan?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella offers a smile and a slight nod of her head to Ms. Donovan, pleased to see her here. Turning her attention back and accepting the drink with a smile, "Thank you. Pleased to meet you Matt." Hmm, charming.
    "Well, the word around town is that this is the place to go." glancing around before returning her gaze to him, "And I figured after being in town for a few weeks, I should check it out." her tone playful and friendly. And she wanted to support the new management.
    "And how about you?"
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Player of the Month

When Jimmy walked by Matt returned the man's nod and hoped that Emily would be showing up soon. His Sister had been having the nightmares again and Matt knew that she really needed to get out, have a good time, get laid and just forget about everything else for a night. Jimmy made her happy and well not only was she pack Beta, she was also the only family Matt had left and it tore him up inside to see her in pain. Hopefully she'd make it out tonight. Still it was something he couldn't control and after a second on thought, the Elodoth turned his attention completely back to Daniella, looking the attractive brunette in the face as she spoke, nodding as she call Ember the place to go and listening as she spoke.

"Well I was here for the Launch Party on Valentine's Day and honestly it was the most fun I'd had in months. Met new and interesting people, got to really relax, heck even ended up in a friendly Shakespeare quoting competition with a really sweet petite blond English girl." Which made Daniella the second pretty British woman he'd met in this strip club, which was kind of cool when you thought about such things. "When I saw that this place was having another big event I decided I needed to check it out again." The is a hint of playfulness in his New England accent as if he's interested in see how the shows up in those who attend.

"So you're new in town, how are you enjoying Sacramento so far?" He leans in and smiles. "It's perfectly okay to say that you wished the NBA wasn't completely awful."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She sees Conner enter, suprised at the number of Kindred here. The look to Conner was a quick one, for she was enjoying talking with Matt.
    "A Shakespeare quoting contest? Here?!" she raises an eyebrow and smiles, "And who won?" a strip club hardly seemed like a place to have that type of contest, but it caught her interest. Perhaps there was more to this club. "With how you talk about this place, it makes me glad I came here. I was looking for a place to relax and meet some new people." she adds with a wink.
    "Well, there is certainly a lot to see, and soo few hours to see it all it seems! But everyone I have met has been friendly and welcoming. How about you? Are you from here?" she asks with genuine curiousity, for he had some accent she could not place. She pouts a little, "I'm afraid I am not very good with sports, so I cannot say either way." she slightly shrugs her shoulder, the smile returning.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"But you are the one who is paying for them. I'm the one who should wait for you to pick something out." Tally replies to the offer, kind of noting that she has yet to put in a drink order.

"And I've been working out as best as I can, typically in the morning. This city does have gangs and you never know when you'd have to run away from some muggers." She says to 'Tom'. Not to mention Loyalists and True Fae. Tally thinks with a slight frown before sporting a more neutral expression.

Player of the Month

Matt smiles at Daniella's shock about the Shakespeare quotation contest he'd had back in February and responds to it with a line from Twelfth Night. "If this were played upon a stage now, I could condemn it as an improbable fiction." Which is followed by a genuine laugh, smile and tip of the cowboy hat. "While the contest was in good fun, I would give my opponent the victory since I merely brought forth quotations from Romeo and Juliet that expressed my sadness at being alone of Valentine's Day, while she correctly provided the next line to each passage." A mischievous grin appears on his face. "However I was victorious in Trainspotting and Blackadder quote offs, running my record in those divisions to a very impressive 1 and 0."

The Elodoth considers her second question with a bit more thought, looking the brunette full in the face and replying with just a slightly more serious tone. "Actually I got into town about a year ago. I'm originally from New England, a place called BANGer in Maine. Really beautiful there, lots of wilderness and just short drive from the Atlantic coast. Also lots of snow, gets really cold in the winter and you keep recognizing ninety percent of the places in Stephen King novels." He smiles sweetly at the thoughts of places far away. "Anyways went to college in Upstate New York and decided to move to a place I'd never been before and well I'd never been to Sacramento."

Matt looks Daniella in the face, offering his full attention as he asks her a question. "So how about yourself? Where did you come here from?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Word on the street was that this was the place to be. Ricardo had a morbid curiosity about how 'cowboy night' would look. He also wanted to be able to wear his greca suit. It was pretty stereotypical, and would look a little weird in public or in court for that matter.

He looked around and noted Ms. Daniella near a handsome guy. He figured he shouldn't bother her if she was enjoying her dinner. If she looks in his direction, he nods politely as her. He take a seat at the bar near Tally and 'Tom.' Maybe he could fined a way to politely enter their conversation. In the mean time, he orders a drink. "Bartender, could I get a Tequila Sunrise, please?"

Ricardo spends a Vitae to be able to be able to consume food and drink.

http://www.elcharro1.com/105classic.html

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana laughed a little and put a hand to her collar bone. “I apologize, I believe I misunderstood you. I thought you were inquiring on another sort of task. However, you are correct, we do need money.” She put her finger to her lips and tapped in thought for a moment, while looking at Castor. “What exactly are you trained in? Perhaps that is a better question.” She asked politely.

“I am glad you have meet Mr. Grigoriev.” Ariana turned her head slightly with curiosity and then leaned in a little. “This is not my particular favorite either, but I attend them for other reasons. Usually when ever there is a big party or a theme night. Now the competition I am not entirely sure about. Miss Brown was arranging it. I am sure there will be an announcement soon.”

Glancing around as more people showed up, Ariana smiled with a head nod as she saw Ricardo enter. She was glad to see him in the spirit of things.

M
    MrBrightside

Seeing Ricardo enter the club, Castor is a bit displeased. Perhaps he will be in a better mood tonight than before.

Seemed like everyone wanted to know what Castor was skilled in. "In my younger years I was a soldier and then went into law enforcement. Needless to say I can handle myself around firearms and other weapons. When I began work with the Church though, I began to become an avid academic. I am well read and have spent considerable time researching religious subjects. Two unconnected skill sets, I know, but after fighting in a war, studying God was quite a relief. If I had an actual degree I might try to teach night classes at a college here, but getting an official degree would take far to much time." He ponders his position and possible employment. "What of you Ms. Donovan? What is your profession?" He is polite and looks at Ariana attentively.

Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread