Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 3 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Arriving at a reasonable time, Ariana made her way into the Ember. Her blushed figure wore a simple duster looking dress that she hoped was fitting to the theme. Felix was getting very good at shopping for her.

Ariana smiled to Daniella as she walked over to the bar among Castor and several new faces. She took note of the decor and the effort that went in to transforming the club into a Western Bar. Stopping at the bar, she ordered her typical Blue Iris. Seeing the note about the duels, she sent at text to @Conner Greyson , just in case things got out of hand.

Looking about for @Alice Brown as she began her circuit around the club.

Dress

Player of the Month

The young Uratha smiles as the good looking brunette introduces herself as Daniella, taking off his cowboy hat in a grand and gentlemanly gesture he'd once seen in one of those epic Western movies. "Well Daniella it is a true pleasure to make your acquaintance" he places the hat back on his head, the genuine smile still glued to his face "I'm Matt." As the drinks arrive, he pays for them and leaves a good sized tip for the bartender, before passing Daniella's drink to her.

"So what brings a beautiful girl such as yourself to a saloon like this?" The question should have sounded like a cheap line but there was something about the way he said it, it's as if Matt understood the irony of asking the question and with his boyish grin was attempting to turn the question into a private joke that only the two of them, out of the whole bar, would be privy to.

A
    Anubis

Anubis enters the club, after checking his knife at the door and dropping his spells. He sees the sign up sheet for the contest, Doubt I'll win, but what the hell, and signs up. Anubis then takes a seat at the bar, "Just a water for now." Before I forget...Anubis takes his phone out of his pocket and turns it off. Now its time to sit back and enjoy the show.

M
    MrBrightside

"Both of you have more interesting professions than I. My employment is with the Church. Traveling and doing construction. Its hard but honorable work I suppose. Though winning the lottery holds appeal." Castor smiled, even if only to hold back a laugh. If only they knew the church he worked for.

As Ariana enters the club, Castor watches her approach the bar. The urge to rip her throat was weaken than when last he had seen her. Castor knew her from Court and he knew she held a title. What was it? Not the Herald....Harpy! Harpy Donovan. He needed to speak with her. Even if they could only use vague references, it would nice to be acquainted with a lady of rank. Turning back to Arhiman and Tally he picks up his hat. "I need to have a word with that lovely lady that just sat down at the bar. Y'all should compete tonight. It'd be a good experience. Now if you would please excuse me." Sliding off his bar stool he strides over and positions himself next to the Harpy.

"Madame Donovan. I am Castor Drake, I do not believe that we have been formally introduced. You were at a social event the other night, and throughout that entire event we never had a chance to have a personal conversation. Would you mind a little company this evening till the competition begins?" Castor sets his hat down on the bar and looks earnestly at the Harpy. This was an important woman to know. He had no intention of incurring her displeasure.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Really? You must be rather devote to spend so much time working for the Church, particularly if it causes you to travel about." Tally says before Castor turns away from them to look at a woman who just entered into the bar. "Good luck." She murmurs as she turns to look at 'Tom'.

"How's your studies going?" The HunterHeart asks as they wait for Castor to return.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana turned to the gentleman who approached her. She had only seen Castor arrive at the previous Avalon event. “Good evening Mr. Drake. I would enjoy some company.” She gave him a nod and hoped he would remember to call her Miss.

Ariana gestured with her head to move away from the crowded bar area. “This is slightly better. How are you fairing since you have moved into town?” She smiled with interested eyes. In the closer area of the small table, she smelled a faint smell of a shooting range but did not indicate that it bothered her.

M
    MrBrightside

Castor follows the Harpy as she moves from the bar. "I fair as well as can be expected. For the most part though, I have done very little. At the moment I am seeking employment, though due to my late night habits, it's hard to find honest work. Then of course, I do my best to stay involved with the Church. I'm a bit eager to get involved, but patience is a virtue, and I do my best to practice it." In truth patience had been drilled into Castor by the Cardinal. He could be patient but didn't enjoy it. "Tonight, I'm merely socializing. The shooting competition seems like an entertaining way to spend an evening, though what I will do with a VIP pass to this bar I do not know." His face looks a touch confused, like this setting is uncomfortable for him. Castor clearly isn't an club hopper.

C
    Conner Greyson

The door swings open and in steps a man, looking dusty off the trail, his spurs make a ting... ting... ting sound as the The Man with No Name enters the Ember. With a cigar between his lips and a holster on his hip the Eastwood lookalike makes his way to the bar. "Whiskey," he says to the bartender as he gives a thousand yard stare to a couple of people in the bar as he sips his whiskey. Only difference between the man and the actual man with no name, gloves. The Man wears a pair of brown leather riding gloves that look well worn. One thing about this costume is that... its not a costume. It actually looks well worn, as if it came right off the trail.

The Man with no name

Spending a vitae to imbibe alchohal. Spending another to blush my face.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

From the faded boots with the worn inner heel, crescent wear marks on the inner thighs of his jeans, and horizontal scuffs across the riding gloves tucked into a pocket, West was authentic. A nondescript plaid with snaps finished the look -- and no cowboy wore his hat indoors.

Hell, he was probably one of the few people that passed into the club that knew the difference between a rope and a lariat.

Probably the only person that could have left a horse outside.

Somewhere between wondering if any of the other Arrows were going and asking Emily if she wanted to, things had gotten muddled up and he'd ended up flying solo. Which was OK. Seeing Matt Kelly at the bar, he gave a small wave, but didn't interrupt. Looked like he was doing just fine. He did slide up to the bar himself, telling the barmaid he'd cover their next round while he got his own Corona and put his name on the list for duels.

Please, no Tippmans. TAC-8s, at least.
    Nimbus

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Meh could be worthe, mothtly bathic claththeth to refrethh me thith themethter."

The food comes and it seems to be a strange mixture of appetizers. He motions to them.

"Ladieth firtht." He says before continuing. "And to be fair I am altho balancing work and the gym tho thatth probably for the betht. You?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 3 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread