Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Now that the door was closed behind them, Dillon's mood sank a little on the inside. He continues to smile in that way that says he would enjoy nothing less than everything Alice had to offer, which is true, but his voice is resigned to a tone of doing what he must. "I'm afraid I'm about to disappoint you, and I'm sorry for it." Then, the husky voice of the Gangrel turns a bit mischievous. "But, if you'll hear me out, we can still have some fun. A devious game, instead of a show."

He might be willing to take pleasure in the things that made him a monster, but there were things he needed to know, first. Hopefully, Alice was cunning enough to latch onto the idea.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

A
    Anubis

"That just means people you know don't come to strip clubs," Mason half smirks, "um...probably the last guy that was up there, he was crazy good." Mason sees a few more people leave the club. "Hey its getting kind of late, can I walk you to your car?" Smooooth...Yeah Right!

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice's mood doesn't change much, but the level of her excitement was turned down. She ponders what Dillon proposed. 'Sounds interesting...' At least she is becoming very curious now. 'Fun, a devious game.' It was obvious thinking out loud rather than talking to the Savage.

After a moment the playful smile returns and Alice agrees, 'Okay, sounds like a plan. I'll hear you out, but you have to come with something better if you want do disappoint me, Mr Connery.' She arches an eyebrow in the seductive manner, 'Or may I call you Dillon?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The night winds down...
    Scene Ends -- Great Scene Everyone
    Thanks to Dark Passenger for the idea, and 'hosting'

Anyone with unresolved business or wishing to extend into PM Scenes, please talk to your appropriate venue Storytellers...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 24 of 24 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Closed Thread