Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Late Night Gold Rush

Page 2 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    M
    MrBrightside

"Mississippi. I served in the army with some fine men from Mississippi." Sure it was 150 years ago, but it was still an army. "I'm Castor Drake. Pleased to meet you." He offers a hand to Arhiman and Tally and gives them the chance for their introductions. "I moved to Sacramento due to my work. What about yourselves?"

The trick was being just detailed enough to abate their curiosity and just vague enough to not give anything away. It wasn't a sport Castor cared for but it was a necessity of surviving among mortals.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman shrugged.

"California wath more thutied to mah tathteth" he said, leaning forward. "Not to much fer me back there, what with mah father dyin' and mah family gone. Figure ah could find mah place out here. " he sips his drink and eyes the menu for food. "anyone wanna thplit a "roadkill Thampler" with meh. Ah'll pay."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Tally Benoit is my name and please, you can just call me Tally though." She says, introducing her self after Castor introduced himself.

"I've always lived in California, just new to this particular city. Moved here during the spring actually." Tally answers Castor's question. "Much like yourselves, I didn't have any family tying me back at my home town." She adds.

When Ahriman asks about sharing a sampler, she responds with a, "Sure."

M
    MrBrightside

"Three lonely travelers walk into a bar....It sounds like the start of a bad joke." Poor Arhiman's stutter must be a hindrance. Castor almost felt pity for him. "I actually ate before I came here. Bar food is one of my greatest fears in the world." He winks. "What do you do for employment? Are you searching for work or do you have flourishing careers?" Sure it was unimportant small talk, but what was there to do until the competition started?

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman shrugged.

"I am working with leather while I get my mathterth in thociology. " He smiled softly, his own little joke. "Nothing to time conthuming but...." He motions to the waiter and orders the food and another drink.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Player of the Month

Matt hadn't been back to Ember since Valentine's Night, when he'd hit the grand reopening with Emily, Alison, Vinny and Jordan. Now that had been a night, Emily had met her boyfriend Jimmy, Matt had met a bunch of cool people, drank a lot and ending up trading Shakespeare quotations with a cute petite blond, even gotten a couple of semi-private dances for him and his new buddy Martha. It had been good to get out and just be a person, have a few drinks, flirt with a few beautiful women and forget about everything for a single night. Which was something he serious needed to do again you know since here he was months later with more responsibilities, a collection of fucked up nightmares, a few new scars including one on his left cheek that was at least apparently kinda sexy and desire to just have some fun.

So when he'd heard that there would be Cowgirls, the Half Moon had picked up his very own cowboy hat and decided it was time to make his second visit to Ember. Seriously Cowgirls.

Dressed in a denim button up shirt, pair of Levi's and his very own cowboy hat, the Iron Master made his way into Ember and as usual his first trip was to the bar where he managed to catch the attention of one of the bartenders. "Double Rum and Coke." He says with a smile and a glance around the bar, his eyes falling on a very good looking brunette. "Also a refill of whatever the lovely young lady happens to be drinking."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Won the lotto a year or so back. Put the money in a bank account and spend it sparingly." Tally says. Not to mention my forging of other people's signature and memorizing their credit card number to keep from using that money... "Mostly planning on going after a higher education while working at a job, haven't found a job as of yet but I think everything will work out." Hm, I wonder if that Ogress has a line of credit? After all, she does owe me for that Pet comment.

"Hard to think Summer is almost over, huh?" Tally muses thoughtfully as she realizes that soon the Autumn Court will rule the Freehold. Plus there's Terri's wedding to Rick.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Arhiman chuckled slightly.

"Hard to believe it indeed."

Had it only been a few months since he started here? Had it really been that long? It seemed like only yesterday he had walked into the rage and been pulled up in this consillium.

"If you need a job the leather working place ith alwayth looking for thomeone to man tableth." he joked lightly.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella feels her Beast snarling at her, it wanted the one at the bar, wanted his blood. Daniella chuckles, forcing the Beast back to its corner, where it seemed to pout, still snarling that she never let it have any fun.

Daniellas attention moved to the gentlemen who just came up to the bar. One hand absently playing with the drink in front of her, raising an eyebrow and smiling "Why thank you! Very sweet of you." she laughs to herself, debating putting the effort into actually drinking her drink, maybe later she thinks. "My name is Daniella. And you?" she speaks with a British accent. She looks at the guy in front of her, seems young, she thinks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Ahriman stopped and then chuckled lightly when he realized food hand made him forget to introduce himself and he had left the guy hanging. Mabye being around Mages who glared rather than shook hands was getting to him.

"Oh man where are my Mannerth. " He wrinkled his nose slightly. "ah mutht be hanging out at college too much, mah mama would be tannin' meh right now. Mah name ith Tom." He smiled at the Louisianan.

"Yeah ah tend to find ah can't cook well tho I have to live off take out, tho bar food ith nothin'"
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 2 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread