Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally Benoit

"Hm? Oh, druid. I thought I'd try something pagan for Halloween."" Tally replies to Max. "Sorry if the term is incorrect, I tend to forget how much more accepting society is concerning other religions." The Hunterheart quickly follows up.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max is silent for a moment, pondering the best way to answer the woman.* Well, I'm pretty sure "pagan" is still a socially acceptable term. *The Reeve can't help but smile, thanking what a member of the Crone would have to say about word.* And if it's not, anyone who would have any right to object should be out practicing instead of partying.

*The smile turns into a slight grin, Max offering the young woman his hand.* I'm Max, bye the way.

So, what's the motivation for the outfit, if I might ask? Of all the costumes I've seen tonight, I think yours' is the first to cover up instead of showing off...

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally blushes at the comment concerning her deciding not to flaunt what she's got as she takes Max's hand. "I'm Tally. As for motivation, I recently watched a video on the internet about the origins of this Holiday and it was rather easy to get a bargain on cloths to conceal yourself then flaunting yourself." The Hunterheart explains to Max.

"And what of yourself, sir? What inspired you to dress as you are this fine evening?" Tally asks.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

A pleasure to meet you, Tally. *Max answers with a smile, leaning his head down to give her hand a soft kiss before letting it go.* And yes, the origins of Halloween are quite interesting, even if they have very little to do with the current celebration we enjoy... *Max resisted the urge to turn the conversation towards a dry history lesson of All Hallow's Eve; he doubted this was the right place to bring up academics.

Oh, I've always had a soft spot of Edward Nigma. A criminal with an unavoidable compulsion to leave clues to his activities. It makes me wonder if he is a criminal genius with a huge ego, or just a man crying out for help?

*The Mekhet shakes his head, he was letting his analytical side get the best of him again.* That, and I hate face paint... *Max glances over at the white face of Conner Greyson with a playful grin.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Taking the time to nod in agreement with Max's comment about how the two celebrations have changed. Tally presses her lips as she doesn't really know who Edward Nigma is but gives the costume a thoughtful look before nodding, looking over to Conner when Max gestures in that direction. "Agreed. If you accidentally rub your face paint you can ruin it in seconds, particularly if you have spent hours getting it just right." She states while privately thinking, It's even harder to get your face painted when your face is covered in very fine fur. I'd have to dye it instead of painting it... She rubs her cheek at the thought of dying the fur on her face but takes it away after a few seconds.

"So, did you decide to rent or did you buy?" She asks curiously.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max chuckles, he couldn't imagine spending hours getting anything about his appearance just right.* Agreed. And it just gets all over everything...

*He can't help but wonder why the woman rubbed her cheek, but says nothing. Instead, he nods his head at the question.* Bought. Most of it was easy to find in local thrift stores; the hard part was finding the right cane. Thank god for the internet... *More specifically, thank god for Samantha who knew how to use the internet. And could go to thrift stores when they were actually open...*

So, what brings you out tonight, Tally? You don't seem the kind that's on the prowl for the usual party pastimes...
    *There's a curiosity in Max's voice; he still hadn't quite figured the young mortal woman out. She didn't seem the kind out for booze or sex.*

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I'm mostly here to met new people." Is Tally's answer to Max's question. "After all, I only arrived here this spring and I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the city. I'm from a small town and there wasn't any real reason for me to remain, my family isn't living there any more and I believe my friends out grew me." The Hunterheart explains in more depth.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Oh, tonight's a good night to do that. *Max answers with a nod. He was beginning to wonder if the local hospital even had a maternity ward; no one seemed to actually be born in Sacramento...*

I've been in Sacramento for two years myself; it takes a little while to get acclimated to the city, but you'll get the hang of it. It's certainly a change from New York... *Max answer with a grin.* It's an... interesting place to live.

*He raises an eyebrow as Tally explains why she came to Sacramento.* Sounds like a very lonely existance, Tally. I hope you've managed to make a few friends since coming to town?

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"I found a social circle that welcomed me. They're rather supportive, in their own way." Tally answers after a moment of recalling how she met Yui, particularly less then an hour of being in the city.

"New York, you must have had a hard time adjusting to this Time Zone." The Hunterheart muses thoughtfully.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max can only nod as Tally talks about her friends, a slight chuckle coming from the thin man as he thinks about his first few nights in Sacramento.* It took a few days to get used to everything, but it wasn't as bad as some of the other trips I've taken...

What about you, any difficulties in adjusting from a small town to a large city?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread