Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1109) Eternal Summer

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus stifles a grin as Spartan acknowledges the growth of his Mantle and nods at Fu in answer to the Summer Champion's grin.

"Alright, Xerxia? Any news?"

The metalflesh looks at the elfin woman in anticipation of any information she might have to share with the rest of them.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nods, pleased.

"I'm glad to see it," she replied to Spartan's indication to change things within his Court. However, she couldn't help but be a little sceptical. When he mentions the wedding, Terri says nothing but only smiles.

It is when the mighty King of Summer mentions about making an ass of himself, she can't help but laugh.

"Ill do my best. Can't promise anything though." When the laughter died, Terri looked up into the eye-slit of Spartan's mien. "You're a good man, Spartan. I can see why you did what you did. Just try to show a little more patience in your emotions than your predecessors. Rash actions seems to be a certain failing of many people nowadays."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Seeing the rest of his fellow Courtiers, he walks over to the the Spring gathering and he gives each of them a genuine smile of pleasure.

"Hey guys... Juno... what's up?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Not much... There was a Fetch who had replaced this one Flowering's friend, but one of Spring's Courtiers managed to dismantle it in one fell swoop. Enzo apparently took part in the capture of the client's friend, and we're going to be seeing if we can't actually locate the friend before it's too late," the Fairest Soldier summarizes.

"That Fetch apparently had nothing to do with the ones Fairweather was aware of, and I haven't had a chance to check out my own or how the investigations into any others from that folder have gone.

On a brighter note, I'm going to be presiding over Rick and Terri's wedding,"
    she finishes with a smile.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"Hiya Otto! The runnings good, we did some stuff at Maxine's, and I met a new friend Simi." He looks around. "But i forgot to tell her about this place, but someone else might have maybe. Heheh oops."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

K
    Kazakin

Rook gave Xerxia a little nod at the last part. Damn, no matter what he was struggling through, he wasn't going to make comment on someone else's happiness. A wedding was always a joyful time- particularly when it was between two of the Lost.

"Well, everyone's wedding deserves to be celebrated," he said seriously, his little corner of the mouth smile flashing. "You must be pretty damn excited to get to be involved." He tried to force down the flash of memory of his own marriage. Of the look in Laura's eyes as she'd turned to him at the altar.

Her ghost seemed to grip him, and he took a steadying breath, his hands flexing.

S
    Spartan

"Thank you Terri, your assistance and opinions are both welcome and appreciated. If there is anything I can do to assist you please let me know." Spartan says, "If you will excuse me I must attend to my Courtiers, it seems that those who are coming have arrived."

Spartan was noticably unhappy at the two Courtiers who are not there, the two who are closest to him...

Juno smiled when Al-Adin entered the room. It had been such a long time since she had last encountered the Prince of Joy. If anything, the sheer happiness that emanated from her fellow Spring Courtier was contagious. "I see. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet your new friend someday my roguish Prince."

Nodding in turn to Doctor Jack and Otto, she replied, "I am well, though I have been busy where the studio is concerned. Clients seem to become more plentiful in summer."

PRE

Rust steps into the ruined amphitheater grim faced and wary. His Mask hardened, a rash stains his nose and cheek.

For a moment he feels out of place. Looking around, it is clear that internal voice spoke true.
    They did not need him.

Even the Ruins.
    Rust growled low at this sick joke. Painting the Summer court in ruins?

Rust hesitates between leaving this farce or taking the slap to the face it as expected.
    It was cruel, That Bates. Likely a jest shared with the Clown.
    Oh how Rust hates that Clown.

Seeing Spartan reminded Rust of the cost of his own selfish-ness.
    Seeing Castor reminded Rust he had an important job now.

Spartan needed him here. Grumpy, tired, and embarrassed, Rust made a step forward.
    An eternity latter found him sitting behind and beside his Brother. A position of example, sentry, or guidance.

Likely all three.
    Now facing most every one, Rust looks out to see who is actually here. Who plays at supporting the Spartan?
    Cold distrust sweeps the faces of most present until Rust spots Terri, distrust melts instantly into guilt quickly buried under resolve. Each emotion worn as openly as bared steel.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.