Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 74
DISPLAYED
(1109) Eternal Summer

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Jack doesn't pay much attention to Al until Juno brings the point home. The wizened is unfamiliar with both the Empty Orchestra and this... Maxine person.

"Um, what kinda stuff are you doing?"

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia pauses for a bit. "Just for clarity's sake," she says, "would this be in addition to or instead of the prior two? I will accept in either case, I just want to know."

S
    Spartan

"I would prefer for you to be just my Iron Adjunct. But if you feel you can remain the Sun's Tongue and Iron Adjunct, I will not deny you." Spartan says looking around to everyone. "So now Crimson Brotherhood I ask us now to share stories of people we love, people we lost, wars we fought... and whatever else you may want..."

Spartan sits down in front of the fire and looks to all those that will take the oath with him, proud of the fact that together these people will form a true brotherhood of crimson, and destroy any who may threaten there homes and families.

After the Oaths are sealed, the King of Summer listens as those around him share their tales long into the night under the fire turns to embers, content in the knowledge that Summer may actually survive.

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.