Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her legs were crossed, the glass of red wine was already half empty. Alice is staring into the hourglass that lays in the palm of her hand. She wasn't sure what exactly Dillon wanted to do, since she also didn't know what Anton and the others had done after the time Alice left. Perhaps he knew more about it.

The Daeva sits on a couch in a private booth, visible from the entrance but not in the middle of the club. She was wearing pants. Well, that was a thing she hadn't done in a while. But if they were about to take some action, a long dress wasn't very handy. Blood brought her alive, she was ready.

Alice
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

After some information gathering on the Lily, Dillon decides it best that he at least look presentable. And he personally didn't like the idea of Alice seeing him in the same street clothes twice in a row, either. Instead, he opts for a casual formal gray area of a blazer, button down, and jeans. His secret is that he simply didn't try too hard. So far, it had always worked.

Alice seemed confident that she would beat him there, so if he doesn't spy her at the bar, he'll ask if she's already taken a room.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dillon Connery is directed to the private booth that Alice Brown took...
    (Alice won by 1 minute on thread creation )
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Spotting Alice, when directed, Dillon tosses his head up with an amusing 'oh, there you are!' sort of look. Joining her with a lopsided grin from the man and a quickly stifled snarl from the defiant Beast, the Gangrel nods deeply.

"You do not disappoint, Miss Brown."

Reposted pic, 'cuz the link broke
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'And a good evening again mister Connery!' It isn't a victorious smile she has, but certainly an amused one. Her Beast is less friendly, or better said very enthusiast in a bad way, but since Dillon wasn't new to her it shouldn't be too much of a problem. 'Please take a seat.'

Alice hadn't been sure if she would be the first to arrive, her wardrobe could be annoying sometimes. But since she wasn't in the mood for fashionably lateness she had decided quickly and was even earlier than expected.

'Neither do you disappoint me...' She is obviously talking about his looks, since her eyes inspected him from top to toe. 'You may call me Alice by the way.'

My fault

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Why, thank you Alice." Dillon slyly doesn't specify whether he's thanking her for the compliment, the privilege of her first name, the welcome to be seated, or all three at once. As he slips into the interesting private column booth, with its one way glass viewing the circular center floor, there is only the briefest of admiring glances at the architecture. This is his first time in the Lily, but the Daeva is a much more interesting attraction. "And so you must call me Dillon", he adds with a wink and a grin.

Noticing she has blushed with blood, Dillon almost reflexively does the same. But, as the events that are the excuse for this meeting proved, he should be careful with what he has. But surely, if they were to venture anywhere else tonight, mortals would be too interested in Alice to notice the handsome corpse that accompanied her.

"I'm sorry we haven't spoken since the incident at the Motel, but there was a lot going on at Court when I last saw you there. Are you well?" Since this is also his first real conversation with her, Dillon is not hasty with getting to the messy details.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Now some of the formalities were out of the way a more sincere smile showed up on her face and Alice returns a nod. As he begins about Court the Daeva seems to be excited. 'There is indeed a lot going on, although I'm not sure if it's wise to say I can't wait for more to happen.' She grins.

'And I am well, thank you. I think I'm fully established in the City now... how's that with you. Have you been able to settle down?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods his approval at her apparent eagerness for action. He could relate. He does, actually, with a bounce of his eyebrows and a stretch of his lopsided grin. It was a well-used smile even in life; small wrinkles appear at the corner of his eyes.

"If it's foolhardy to look forward to the next great adventure, then we are two fools alike."

"And actually, I haven't settled down. Who but a Gangrel could become Priscus without a real Haven?" Dillon shakes his head at this, amused. He flips his hand over, waving it away. "'Course it was no big deal. A matter of timing, really. I'll make it mean something, though."

He leaves the rest of his thought off: Or likely die trying.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

In surprise Alice stares at Dillon for a moment, after some blinking she continues to talk. 'You are the Gangrel Priscus?! Last time I checked it was Ajax... or Katrina, not sure actually.' She shrugs, not caring about who was the Priscus anymore.

'Congratulations anyway, I sincerely hope you do. And if I were Regent I might help you out. Too bad there's a lack of Regents lately. This way it's harder for new arrivals to settle down.' She falls silent as she thinks about this.

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon laughs merrily at Alice's reaction, giving a single clap of his hands. "Apparently, it's like a ball we pass around. So much that no one wants it. I see opportunity, though. I just gotta endure the joking that will be cavorting around behind my back for a while. Thank you for the encouragement, though."

The Gangrel nearly facepalms at the mention of the Regents, but changes it to a gesture of sweeping his hand through his hair instead. It looks less like a move of frustration, that way. "I know. I've been prodding Herald Villiers about letting me into one of Alder Prince Clarke's regions, since his attention is bound to be spread too thin for them to be properly protected. Of course, I need to prove myself, first."

Which, Dillon supposed, brought them to the discussion of the investigation, but he would wait for Alice's input. It was very hard to maintain eye contact with her, he kept talking to her lips. The blush didn't make it any easier.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread