Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Martha, Ricardo, Jennifer, and Nao

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

There were so many Beasts around. Ricardo wanted to rend some of them and feast on their blood, while running away from many others. He did his best to remain composed. He had to keep up a brave facade for Nao ( MissMafia ) at least. Ricardo does his best to stay calm and wait for Jennifer to return (@ Seryna) and for Martha (@ Chrisie) to finish with all her official duties and responsibilities. As he struggled with The Smoking Mirror he wondered what would happen if he told his companions the truth about his Beast. Would they still accept him? That discussion would have to wait, as it seemed the Herald was now free.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was free and smiling. Leaning hard on her cane, she nodded to Ricardo and gently beckoned him over with a dainty gesture of a gloved hand. She had made an effort to be aromatic with lavender and minty toothpaste, but had chosen not to squander Blood on Blush of Life.

Her smile and nod reinforced the invite to Ricardo and his Squad to join her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Jennifer Hazelton

The Noferatu moves to join Ricardo and Nao, standing on the other side of the Mekhet woman.
    She sees why Ricardo had caught her eye, it appeared Herald Villiers was free. She gives Ricardo a grateful look.
    "Thank you. I wanted to try and speak to one of the Elders. I've yet to meet many of the Nosferatu."

"All is well." The Nosferatu said softly to her coterie mates, adapting the words as a mental mantra. The young vampire was worried with so many beasts around, nearly all superior to her own. She had let down her Cloak here and felt naked and exposed. She ran her fingers along her scarf, ensuring that it still hid her monstrous deformity before such an important meeting.

"Herald Villiers,"(@ Chrisie She says quietly, enough for the Herald to politely ignore if she found someone more important to talk to. She bows her head respectfully to the Herald, awaiting reply before approaching to a more comfortable speaking distance.

At the woman's acknowledgement, the Nosferatu lifts her head and approaches.

"Good evening, madam Herald. I hope that the evening finds you well. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with us this eve."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo does not need another invitation, he does his best to leisurely stroll over to Martha. "Good evening Madam Herald Villiers. I hope this evening is finding you well. It is good to see you again. ?Como esta?" He over emphasizes the 'a' in 'esta' both show explicitly that he is using the formal tense and as a reference to their earlier conversation. Someone who did not speak Spanish might think that he was overemphasizing and talking slowly so that she could understand.

"Madam Villiers, have you met my companion?" He says so without indicating either of them. That way if Nao wanted to hide, she could. However, he was hoping that she would chose to begin her Dance here tonight. If not, Jen could benefit just as much from talking to the Herald. He could always introduce the other one a little, or a lot, later.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha watches Jennifer with interest. She watches Jennifer's legs and shoes too. Offering the Nosferatu a smile. But she was disappointed in one regard. Locking eyes with Jennifer for a few instructive moments, she smiles and, demonstrates, very subtley, a modest curtsy to Jennifer...concealing the gesture as if offering her own curtsy to the advancing trio. Martha's stiff left leg means her curtsy is done with care. Another gentle nod to show the action was more designed for hint and instruction than rebuke.

A respectful nod to Ricardo she smiles, genuinely pleased to see him, it seems. "Good evening, Senor Reyes!" she chirps, "Buenas noches..." she listens, trying to figure out the best reply and tries, "Estoy bien, mucho gusto ecantada, senor." another smile and, at Ricardo's introductions, her attentions flit across from Jennifer, Jennifer's shoes and legs...to the timid Nao and her legs and shoes and back to Ricardo with a gentle nod. "Ah! Good evening to you all!" she chirps merrily, her tone eager rather than loud. Her English accent very obvious. "We met briefly the other evening, but could not do much more than promise to meet later. I do like your dress, miss!" she praises, offering Jennifer, Nao and Ricardo another happy smile, "and yours too, Miss Zhong!", she limps closer to help with a more intimate and hopefuly friendly conversation. Working hard, but not very well, to walk with elegance. "I promised we could talk of Acknowledgement...however, before we do so: is there anything else any of you may wish to ask about first?" she asks with a smile. It seemed a genuine question.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

M
    MissMafia

Nao closes her eyes, cracks a sincere smile, and lightly bows to Martha. "Thank you, madam Herald." She thought the outfit may have been a little too gaudy for her second night in Sacramento's Kindred court, but was relieved to hear reassurance from the Keeper. Nao maintains her smile as Martha speaks of Acknowledgement, but that fades quickly when the invitation to talk of more was brought up. Nao shoots a side glance to her partners, hoping one of them would bring up Jillian.

Of course, every now and then Nao would take a look back and try to keep sight of that boy from earlier.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Ah, a curtsy. Jennifer rebukes herself at the Herald's subtle reminder. It was no surprise to Jennifer that her Sire had forgotten some important rule about Court, as he had despised them.

"Thank you, Madam Herald. I sincerely appreciate your understanding. I am Jennifer Hazelton, childe of Mr. Joshua Homan, childe of Notary Amelia Costwell; of the Nosferatu."

Jennifer rectifies her mistake by making her curtsy after the Herald, an apologetic smile on her face.
    There is something that I am interested in. Last night after departing here, we went to another establishment and encountered another of our kind. She was blue haired and I believe she had some sort of piercing here." Jennifer indicated her mouth. "I haven't seen her this evening. As you have knowledge of all who pass here, I thought you may know to whom I refer to."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Ah, a curtsy. Jennifer rebukes herself at the Herald's subtle reminder. It was no surprise to Jennifer that her Sire had forgotten some important rule about Court, as he had despised them.

"Thank you, Madam Herald. I sincerely appreciate your understanding. I am Jennifer Hazelton, childe of Mr. Joshua Homan, childe of Notary Amelia Costwell; of the Nosferatu."

Jennifer rectifies her mistake by making her curtsy after the Herald, an apologetic smile on her face.
    There is something that I am interested in. Last night after departing here, we went to another establishment and encountered another of our kind. She was blue haired and I believe she had some sort of piercing here." Jennifer indicated her mouth. "I haven't seen her this evening. As you have knowledge of all who pass here, I thought you may know to whom I refer to."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

It was too bad that the Nosferatu had made a slip up already. However, that was hardly unexpected. Their curse sometimes manifested in strange ways. There was nothing that either of them could do about that. Good thing it was with Martha and she had showed her the error of her ways without being obvious. Ricardo knew from last court that even subtle hints and corrections hurt.

Feeling Nao was squirm and look away, he decided to keep the attention on Jennifer and Martha. Maybe having to translate something a little more complicated would buy Nao the time she needed to fade into the background. "Este es mi compañera Jennifer. Ella es muy buena con las computadoras y está buscando un patrocinador. ¿Sabe usted de cualquier mayores que son en busca asistencia con las computadoras?" If Martha looks to confused, Ricardo will repeat it in English.

Translation

Ricardo tries not to betray his displeasure at Jennifer bringing up the blue haired Kindred. He would like to know, but didn't see this as the appropriate time of place to ask.

M
    MissMafia

Nao's gaze turns back to the matter at hand when Jennifer states her lineage. Her face becomes more severe as she makes a mental note of the name of Jennifer's Blood-enslaving sire Joshua Homan. For future reference, natch. She puts her gloved arms behind her back and...twiddles her thumbs. The little undergrad didn't really know what to contribute in this arena. Jennifer offered proper speech and insight into her surroundings, whereas Ricardo imparts his introductions with street wisdom. What was she going to talk about? Her class schedule? Nao stares at the ground pretending as if she's waiting for a chance to talk.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.