Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Freehold News Feed

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Around the Freehold, notices are pinned up for fae eyes only with a photo and description of the Fairest pinned alongside:
    Enzo di Veyron, former member of the Freehold of Sacramento, is rumoured to have been involved with Privateering. Anyone seeing him is to relay with a member of the city's authority and is wanted alive for questioning.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

I just wonder how we're going to question him since HAL has his tongue stashed away as a trophy somewhere.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Ummmm, this is the funny thread, not the OOC strategerizin' thread
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

I was trying to be funny...

/me bemoans the loss of tone over the internet again

Come on, you know you want to hunt the little git

Oooh! Oooh! *strains arm raising hand* Sam does!

L

Well...is there anyone in the Freehold how knows him who wouldn't want to hunt him down?

Davy Bones muttered some words under his breath as he picked up the remains of his smoke and tried to slavage it as best he could. When Yui asked him a question, he looked up to the Beast as if he was stupid.

"WHA'? DIDNAE SEE THE RIDIN' WINGED THIN' FLY OVER? WHERE THE BLAZES WERE YEW BOTH?" he said before continuing. "I HEARD ITS WINGS SO DUCKED FO' COVER-LIKE. WHEN I POKED ME 'EAD OUT, IT WAS GONE AND I WAS LEFT WITH THE LEAF. MUSTAV FALLEN AS IT WHOOSHED BY."
    I had a good LOL at this Forn. Nice

Lol. Thanks. Nothing quite a stoned-wee free man to get some quality lines

+ Reply to Thread