Watch

Werewolf Recruitment 7

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Moon is Full

Tur, the neutral ground. Many times have Uratha gathered here to settle disputes peacefully ... and sometimes not-so-peacefully. Tonight, Luna's watchful face bathes Fremont Park in cool light. But the light of the full moon can draw out darker instincts just as easily as it can soothe. Which of Luna's aspects will her children reflect tonight?

Same rules as usual. One representative for each Pack, and try to stay focused on recruiting and such as opposed to discussing the plot and such.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half paused as he entered the Tur, glancing around himself, taking in the scenery as it was bathed in the full moons light. It was strange being here, the Iron master thought as he settled onto the ground to wait, strange to be in a place he might call home. It had been too long since he had been welcomed in a pack or a family. Four years now he had wandered from place to place looking for him and four years he had failed to find him and r-

'No, that is something you must now put from your mind.' The werewolf pushed his hand shakily through his hair and leaned back against something, looking up at the sky. 'That is over, now is the time to find a new family.'

Speaking of new family...

Where was everyone?
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

R
    Ryan Deshane

Ever hear the saying Loud Pipes Save Lives. Well that is a expression that Digger lives by, well Loud Pipes and a Shotgun. So Anywho the biker Cahalith, beta of the ACB, rides his bike into the Tur. He hasn't been here in a bit, been to busy working on that knucklehead that Fred had pulled out of the garbage. Who throws away a stripped frame and an engine. Seriously.

Again I digress. Digger parks his bike, which is on a bike path, cause its a bike... right(?) and walks over to the unknown Uratha, "Evening," Digger saying lighting a cigarrette.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Half glances down from the moon at the noise of a bike approaching and watches the man ride up. He is not on the whole impressed by the other but still nods. He does not get up, but its more out of being comfortable than any slight on his part.

"Evenin'" His voice is soft, and controlled, and it holds just the slightest of southern Twangs. "How're you?"
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger gives a nod and says, with a cigarrette gripped between his teeth, "Doing good man. You new in town? I don't think I know ya." Digger asks and takes a drag off his smoke.

Digger has on a pair of dirty, grease stained jeans on, a pair of heavy biker boots with what looks to be silver plates over the toes. Digger also wore a red and black button down shirt with a leather vest on over it. The vest has a patch on the back with the outline of a Wolf Howling at the moon. On the front is two patchs on the right side of the chest that says "DIGGER" and "MEN OF MAYHAM" On the bottem left chest there is another patch that says "DILLIGAF"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"My apologies. You can call me Half, everyone else does." he shifts slightly. "It nice to meet you Mr... Digger? As for your question, yes I'm new in town, looking to plant some roots now that I have wandered for a while. What about you?"

Hes open and frank, and from his body language that's just how he likes it. He shifts and pulls out a back pack and pulls from it what appears to be a bottle of Alcohol.

"Want a drink? Its whiskey."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Does a bear shit..." Digger says leaving off the woods part.

Digger grabs the bottle and takes a long pull. Digger hands the bottle back, "Good stuff. So how long you been one of us?" He asked as he takes a drag off the smoke.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

Half takes a sip considering. It felt a little weird to think it but before his first change didn't feel real to him, even his mother was a blur. He let it down and wiped his mouth.

"Six years now, though it feels a lot longer." He hands the Whiskey back. "You?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Since '07" Digger says with a flash in the eyes that said he remembered something that was unpleasent.

"So you in town to stay or just for a bit?" Digger asked.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Staying. I haven't got anywhere else to go. Figure I can find a pack, settle in and do something with my life." He notes the others discomfort. " Think that's possible? "

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last