Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Late Night Bite

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    A
    Anubis

Walking through the streets Achilles fangs are just itching to come out. He is wearing a black trench coat over a black polo, along with a pair of jeans, and some slightly scuffed sneakers. Achilles is looking for prey whether it be kine, or a stray animal. He glances at his digital watch so as not lose track of time as he starts the hunt.

Achilles spends a while walking grey, lonely streets before approaching what we'll charitably call the pulse of this district. An ailing commercial sprawl. There's some foot traffic here. A couple of drinking holes, a failing club and barred storefronts. Around the corner there's a shady park. The shadows made by bare, bony branches, the glint of glass and the huddled bench-sleepers make it a world away from what it must look like in broad daylight.

Down the street, Achilles hears what sounds like a heated argument out back of a club.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

A
    Anubis

Achilles starts to head towards the park for the easy meal, but his curiosity gets the better of him. I can always come back. He heads towards the sounds. Maybe I can get dinner, and a show.

He finds the back parking lot. An obese, white-haired bouncer flanks a bald Mediterranean looking man in an ill-advised open-collar suit getup that reveals the bitch tits and the greying chest hair. The man shouting at him rivals the bouncer in sheer poundage and looks furious.

"Nah. Nah. I ain't try'na hear that. Fuck that."

From what you can discern, there's a dispute over payment of tonight's support act.

Roll Wits+Empathy and Int+Streetwise

A
    Anubis

2011-07-28 19:36:38 Achilles rolls 7 to Wits3+Empathy4 (10 Again) 5, 9, 9, 10, 6, 3, 2, 1 3 successes
    2011-07-28 19:39:34 Achilles rolls 2 to Int3+Streetwise0 -1 (10 Again) 3, 2 failure

The club owner's clearly out of his depth. That's a good quality in a thrall *cough* business partner. That and owning a club.

A
    Anubis

Achilles seizing the opportunity to help his 'friend', decides to play bouncer number 2. Don't be an idiot, and accept the help. As he is walking over to them. "Sorry I'm late boss, " taking a spot next to the owner, "this guy giving you trouble?" Indicating the shouting man. Achilles tries to look as menacing as possible.

2011-07-28 20:21:55 Achilles rolls 1 to Look Menacing Pre2+Intimidation0 -1 (10 Again) 9 1 success

The man clearly isn't impressed. It doesn't help that the owner and the actual bouncer are visibly perplexed.

"He don't work here," the man snaps back, head twisting from you to the owner. "Frontin' like he security... Step off, while you got the option."

2 Sux on Resist Intim

A
    Anubis

Shit. Well he did warn me.

-1 Vitae to activate Resilience 1 3 Vitae Remain

"Maybe you should follow your own advice, and leave."

2011-07-28 21:28:24 Achilles rolls 3 to Command Int3+Intimidation0-1+Dominate1 (10 Again) 1, 4, 8 1 success

5 Sux on Resist Dominate. Oh my.

"You lost your fuckin' mind?" the man breathes, incredulous.

The bouncer takes step between you both, but no sooner are his arms up to part you than he's shoved hard across the asphalt by the guy with the record box.

Roll Initiative if getting involved.

Init

Int Order: Record Box (done), Bouncer 15, Belligerent Support act 10

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.