Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(1107) Eternal Summer

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last

Gianna stops shuffling, several cards poised between deft fingers and looks up to Yui, deep into his eyes. She is smiling although slightly surprised. "You wish to play, my dear?"

Juno was quiet for a moment as she considered what Terri said.

"I can understand that. With Spring, it's about pursuing one's desire in such a way, not only for self-fulfillment or the happiness of others, as to create an act of defiance towards Them. The best revenge is in living well, as the saying goes. That's the core philosophy of my Court."

The Manticoress wanted to say something else, and for a moment her expression seemed to shift, then, "I can understand the social interaction and the need for it, but at the same time...maybe I am afraid of being hurt again, and again, and again so many times that its become easier to keep people away or....yes, it's more than a little sad and troubling to be part of a Court where everything is based on social activity, and yet put off this whole 'leave me alone' avoidance vibe. Something went wrong somewhere, and I need to figure it out."

"Yes." Yui agrees tapping a rhythm on the table top with an equal smile.

In the back of his mind the thought of diving into a game of Chance unsettles him.
    Anything could happen. The Gleaner fidgets.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus smiles down at Barkley and shakes his head in amusement as Sam has his usual effect upon meeting new acquaintances. Rook might notice that the heat haze and distant roar of Marcus' own Mantle doesn't seem to dim or waver in the least.

"Alright. Same as always... What have you been up to, Sam?"

Mister Bates simply nodded as the Summer King approached and moved to open the Throne Room doors, allowing those in the room to filter through into the Hollow proper.

"You want some help with that?"

It was a simple question and one that seeme to come natural for the Harvest Envoy.

PRE

Rea came gliding back to the group, four drinks awkwardly held in her hands. Carefully, she gave a drink to each of her companions, event to Sam, and of course kept one for herself. She didn't say anything, and instead gestured for them to continue their conversation. The day was still young and the toast could always wait.

S
    Spartan

Spartan makes his way into the throne room and walks up on the Dais that holds the throne itself. Spartan looks to the crown sitting on the throne and has a scowl on his face. Spartan picks up the crown and looks at it. It took all his strength not to throw it across the room to watch it flatten against the wall. Spartan hung the crown on the back of the throne and sat down. Spartan turns and sits down on his throne. The Ascendent Soverign has arrived.

Sam Barkley

PRE

"'s alright," Sam mumbles after Irea, "no one usually minds if Sam gets shot. Heheh." Sam's eyes bulge as Rook actually takes a drink from his flask. "'Cor, no one ever done that before, ha! Yeh got balls, Rook. Don't worry if yeh go cross-eyed fer a bit, that's normal, at first." There's a malicious smile on the shrub's face that makes it difficult to tell if he's joking or not. He shrugs at Marcus. "Broodin' off by meself in the woods, yeh know. The usual," he chuckles. "Aye, Rook, its a bit of a buzzkill, ain't it? But fret ye not, it'll come back when ye've quit the company o' the Doomed, eye-eee, me." When Irea comes back with a drink even for Sam, he looks touched, any and all misgivings cleared away. The paranoid little bastard doesn't usually accept drinks someone else has poured, save a few trusted individuals, but after Rook's tremendous show of courage, Sam figures its the least he could do. "Why, thank yeh kindly, miss." He sniffs first, to satisfy his anxiety, but surreptitiously, so as not to insult her. Then he takes a sip. "So, now yez 'ave made it to the Freehold, we ought to warn ye, this city is full o'dangers. Death awaits the unwary, aye. Yeh should find yerselves sum ones to work with- Sam works with Marcus, 'ere, as he's a solid guy." Sam snickers at yet another of his impressive, well-crafted puns. "So, eh...where do yez interests lie?" The bushman isn't much good at small talk, though he tries, as the booze has loosened his tongue.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

After minutes of silence, Tally finally heads for the food to grab something as she's feeling rather peckish. "See you." She says.

Page 10 of 13 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread