Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Err? Sorry, I was just remembering my encounter with Rook." Tally says, glancing about each other the three. "My name is Tally and I only arrived during this spring to the Freehold." The Beast says.

K
    Kazakin

"Not so bad, Marcus. Gets a bit tiring when there's a group of kids in, who all want to hear a piano rendition of some... popular thing or other. I don't know what they're after. I'm not a 13-year-old girl," Rook grumbled, but it sounded well-humoured, at least. He was partly just relieved that he was maintaining a stable sort of job at all. "Pretty sure I could murder a sandwich. Need a hand?" the Metalflesh gave a little corner of the mouth smile.

"Yeah, I heard he fucked you harder than Ron Jeremy. And with less warmth," Leo squawks, voice dissembling into different cadences, all of them without a mote of tact. He'd appeared from nowhere, wearing a shirt that said 'Stadium Rock Dinosaurs' He has some pretty retro sideburns today, with shutter-shades.

"The whole thing was like a slideshow of that picture of the dude boxing who's face is flying everywhere 'cus some other guy's fist is in his mug. Whump. Wobble. ... Wobble."

He makes gestures, denoting facial movement.

"What business did you have even fighting, sad sack? Did you not know you're bad at it or something?"

p
    panik

With a lively walk Abigail enter the Hollow Commons. After a short pause, during which she looks for Mrs. Rosemary, the fairest heads for the spring courtier and her refreshments. Once closer she pulls up the big shades she's been wearing. Politely she awaits for the ogress to finish her conversation and when her time comes Abigail approaches Mrs. Rosemary with a smile.

"Good Afternoon. I believe you're Mrs. Rosemary? I received your text about the prize."

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam shrugs his shoulders and shoves the crunchy mass of leaves into his maw at Irea's refusal. "Suit yerself. Eh, what's up, Doc?" he smiles at Jack while still chewing and snorts a laugh, spewing a bit of it on to the floor. Miss Rosemary an' that butler-guy will probably ask him to pick up after himself in a polite, annoyed way, anyhoo, so he stoops down to pick them up and shovel 'em back in for the third course. The sudden appearance of the unexpected Mirrorskin nearly nets a punch in the jewels from the hyper-paranoid shrub, but Barkley reins his fist in before it goes past his shoulder. "Yew shouldn't sneak up on ol' Sam, guy, yeh nearly got yer cherries chopped there," he informs Leopold matter-of-factly. His conversation with Tally was amusing. Sam had been on both ends of similar verbal sparring coming up in the Iron Spear, but these weren't Summers here. He was curious about the dynamic at play here; maybe they were former lovers or somethin'. He looks up at Tally, wondering whether she'd rise to the insult or shrink away, and tryin' to figure the odds he'd give in a brawl between the pair. "Yer not just gonna sit there and take that kinda abuse from this foul-mouth, are yeh?" Sam says hopefully, ever the instigator.

PRE

Irea started at Leo's sudden appearance, her smile disappearing in the time it took her to blink. The Moonborn stepped a few feet off to the side, so that her back was to the wall, and shot Leo a disapproving stare.

"It seems we might have to worry about a fight starting now, yea. But, if it helps any, Rook did save Leo from a bit of trouble," she directed at Tally, before turning her darkly gaze back to Leo. "Now, what's this? Did you have too much to drink or are you feeling better?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Nothing like that, I entered into those contests that are usually held during the First Day of Summer. Not a lot of people seemed interested in testing their hand-to-hand skills." Tally answers with a shrug. "I've never had much in the way of fist fighting when I returned. Canines are more keen in chasing down their prey and then get in close to bring it down when it's exhausted." She states the last in a matter of fact way.

"Forgive me but I don't think I got any of your names..." The Beast states, her gaze lingering upon Sam after she said that.

Mrs Rosemary

Mrs Rosemary smiled as Abigail approached them. "Yes I am. I have kept it somewhere safe for you." She turns to Marcus and Rook. "I am sure Abigail here can help me. I will be back shorty with some refreshments. Oh Rook, I have your prize as well, I will bring it back with me. As Nightfall and Duncan stepped down you won the contest. Congratulations!" She said trying not to be too loud, trying being the operative word. The contest had ended however the events of the summer festival had taken a turn for the worst. Rust had left and there was no one to announce the winners. Mrs Rosemary hoped that people would understand she was doing what she thought was best and awarding Rook the award for the combat contest. Abigail and Nightfall had drawn and rather than call for a sing off she hoped neither would be mad about being joint winners. Lucky there was not enough interest in the contest of wits.

Only one problem remained, what was she going to do with the huge portrait of Rust currently sat in the Kitchens Store Room.

Mrs Rosemary turned and Gestured for Abigail to follow her to the kitchens.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Mrs Rosemary

Mrs Rosemary smiled as Abigail approached them. "Yes I am. I have kept it somewhere safe for you." She turns to Marcus and Rook. "I am sure Abigail here can help me. I will be back shorty with some refreshments. Oh Rook, I have your prize as well, I will bring it back with me. As Nightfall and Duncan stepped down you won the contest. Congratulations!" She said trying not to be too loud, trying being the operative word. The contest had ended however the events of the summer festival had taken a turn for the worst. Rust had left and there was no one to announce the winners. Mrs Rosemary hoped that people would understand she was doing what she thought was best and awarding Rook the award for the combat contest. Abigail and Nightfall had drawn and rather than call for a sing off she hoped neither would be mad about being joint winners. Lucky there was not enough interest in the contest of wits.

Only one problem remained, what was she going to do with the huge portrait of Rust currently sat in the Kitchens Store Room.

Mrs Rosemary turned and Gestured for Abigail to follow her to the kitchens.

Mrs Rosemary

Mrs Rosemary entered the kitchen and gestured for Abigail to take a seat whilst she removed a key from her waistline and unlocked one of the drawers. She started sorting through it looking for Abigail's prize.

"Sorry about the delay. Rust had asked me to look after the prizes but with the festival turning south I was unsure what to do. Congratulations by the way, yourself and Neil both tied. Not enough people entered the logic contest. In the circumstances I felt it would be best to allocate that prize to the talent contest."

She had finally found what she was looking for. She took out three pieces of kitchen roll wrapping something. Placing two packages in her pocket she handed one to Abigail and got about her business in the kitchen. Laying two trays out on the side.

She opened the fridge and removed two pitchers of what looked like home made lemonade.

"That is a Trifle, a Welkinstick to be exact. It helps you when jumping, when you snap it in half you will notice that you can jump twice as far as normal."

When Abigail looks at what is wrapped in the tissue she will see two dead twigs.

Mrs Rosemary places a Pitcher on each tray and begins to place glasses on the tray.

"So, how are you finding the Freehold so far?"

Welkinstick - Added to CS

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread