Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Slaying Saint George

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

After picking up Amelita at the Bee to get directions, Lance takes her on his bike to the meeting. He lets her use his helmet as they drive, leaving his head free. She can probably hear the music from his iPod during the trip (lots of German heavy metal), but he gets her there in one piece, which is the important part. Seeing as how she caught him in the middle of a party, he could have been dressed much worse, as is he's in the basic black that works well no matter what you're doing, The only deviation is on the shirt under his jacket, where the words "Screw Calm and Party On" are printed in white in the style of the 1939 British 'Keep Calm' posters. As the pair get off, he looks around to gauge the neighborhood for threats to Am, his stuff and himself in that order.
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Am stumbled off the bike, a little less sheepishly than she had the last two times. She's dressed like a secretary, no fancy weave tonight, although she had taken to wearing a pair of empty horn-rimmed frames to work and Dragon things as an affectation. All the better to appear studious. She takes Lance's arm and walks to the entrance, stopping at the door to turn to him.

"If he tries to make you feel uncomfortable, which he might do, just ignore it. Oh, and don't flirt or lead him on - he's horrible. I'll make sure you get in. You ready?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

As they walk to the door, Lance fixes his hair into something presentable with a pocket comb and a bit of styling gel he keeps handy. "Ready as a virgin on prom night." Before she can open the door he asks out of the side of his mouth, "How horrible are we talking here? Eat babes horrible or smells like farts horrible?"
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

Amelita sighed.

"He's just -" an insensitive, emotional cripple who only ever asks for more "- a total jerk. You're better off keeping him as 'the guy in my club', trust me."

She opens the door with a little effort, letting Lance in.

"Oh Grand Worm! Where are you, Grand Worm!" she hollered, flatly. She really did mean worm.

S
    Steven

"Hello Slave Cardoso," A voice said coming from the side study of the library. "And who is this you have brought to me?" The Grand Worm says as he makes his way over to Lance and brushes a hair from Lance's face.

"Lance Rayner", he replies before Am can say anything. If he's bothered by the touching the man is doing, he doesn't show it. "You must be Anasztaz then?" Am's told me so much about you.

He doesn't say this, because presumably he knows Am.

"Don't call me that, 'Annie'," Amelita snapped. "You're only embarrassing yourself..." she added, muttering.

S
    Steven

Anasztaz steps back and with a flurish, he deeply bows, "I am indeed and at your service." the androgine says.

"So, you wish to join the Order of the Dragons?" The Wurm asks.

Lance raises an eyebrow at the question. "I stopped wishing when I was seven Sir. I am going to join the Order." Maybe sir wasn't the right term to apply to Anasztaz, but he'll be dammed (well moreso) if he acts confused when it comes to referring to someone he's supposed to impress

S
    Steven

"Tell me about the Ordo Dracul." Anasztaz said looking into Lance's eyes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread