Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Maid service preferred

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

The Bouncer directs Lexi, Daysha and Mike to a derelict apartment block, tucked between a laundromat that no one seems to have used since the sixties, and a takeout joint that looks like the rats might taste better than the food on offer. The menu is so greasy and smudged as to be unreadable, and for some reason, it's closed too.

The apartment block itself doesn't even have a secure door. It has a broken piece of plywood nailed to the doorjam. That's about it. A little scrawl of incomprehensible graffiti trickles down one side of the building, just petty kids' stuff. Names, dates, who gave who a blowjob here, if destroyed still true. Above that there's the phone numbers. Apparently, Katie will give you a great time if you call her number.

Alexis casually pulled up beside Daysha's modified Charger and sat there, her engine purring contentedly, the black visor of her helmet directed towards the tenement building. Her eyes traced over the scribbled text sprawling over the walls of the building and she shook her head. The Hunt sure took her to nice places, she thought as she wheeled behind the Dodge and killed the bike's engine. Once her helmet was stowed she strolled over to the car, satchel swinging behind her.

"What's the plan, people?"

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha got out of her car and waited for the other two to get out. She never understood crotch rockets, but a Harley was a different story.

She waited for the other two to get out and went to grab stuff out of the trunk.

"Let's hope we find who you're looking for Mike." Daysha said with a nod. She pointed to the bouncer. "So buddy, what's the story? Do you have an apartment number or something to go on other than just the building?" Come on Mr. Vagueman...

K
    Kazakin

Mike nodded. He figured his initial impression of the cop might have been a bit off; she was clearly pretty damn sharp. Maybe it had been a ploy to wind the Bouncer up, make him mis-step or something. What Mike knew about police procedure pretty much consisted of Law and Order. Not CSI though.

He realised he was more worried then he thought, when he spent those few minutes rambling in his internal monologue. What the Hell. He flexed his hands uncomfortably and glanced at Daysha.

"Hell, I hope so. Or we're all gonna look pretty stupid in about half an hour," he tried to quip, but it fell sort of flat.

K
    Kazakin

The bouncer pulls himself out of the car, his eyes skimming across the front of the derelict building. The guy looks like a rabbit in a snare. He's twitching almost perpetually, as if he's afraid that something might jump out from behind the nearest dumpster. He swallows.

"Okay, look. This is everything I know. There's three other places like this. The Maid brings them here, down to the basement, 'cause there's no light down there, you know? I can mark the others on the map for you. I've kept up my end of the deal; I want the cash, and I want out of here. I'm not going in there."

Out, again, came the phone. "So tell me the addresses and I'll mark them on here. Then you can get your money and get on your way. We really appreciate the help," Lexi said, trying to maintain the "innocent" facade from earlier in the night. True to her word, she marked down the addresses, using a Google maps app, and then waited for the cash to be exchanged and for the bouncer to leave.

D
    Daysha Jackson

Daysha pulled out the cash and gave it to Vagueman. "Thanks for your help guy." She gave a nod but not much of a smile. There was a look of, I will find you if you fucked us over, in her eyes. She went back to the trunk and hiked her leg up on the fender slipping on the hidden knife holder and putting her leg back down.

"So, Mike, Lexi... anything you want out of here before we go in?" She said as she grabbed a stake and put it in her jacket.

"Do me a favor? Unless it is absolutely necessary, question this chick and her associates before we off her. Clear?" Daysha said with a pleasant business voice. Yeah, she was still pissed at Ramrod.

K
    Kazakin

Mike picked up his bag and unzipped it. Inside, there was a roll of short-handled throwing knives, which he tucked into his belt. He took a slow breath when Jackson said the words 'off her', and he wondered if it was natural to want to grab both of them. They knew. They fucking knew!

Well, either that or they were serial killers, but his sense of elation was pretty damn intense either way. But the cop was holding a Goddamn stake. Unless she was delusional and thought she was Buffy, that pretty much screamed that she knew.

"You guys actually know about this shit, don't you?" Mike said, because he couldn't think of another way to word it.

Alexis waited until the bouncer left before turning to her companions with a mad grin. "Alright, now we can get this show on the road! I was a bit worried about you Mike, but if you've got a belt of knives I'll leave you to it. We do, in fact, know about all the shit that hides in the shadows and we even know that this Maid bitch is a Vampire. Yes, you heard me, she's a fanged, oversized cousin of the mosquito; one that is capable of enormous strength, blinding speed, and the ability to mangle and control the very thoughts inside your skull. We're all here for the same reason, in the end, and that's bagging this undead chickie. If your friend is there, we'll get him too.

"Now, I assume this mean's we're going in hot? Oh, wait, do you have an extra knife in there, Daysha,"
    the Abbey gal asked, walking over to peer in the trunk of the Dodge.

K
    Kazakin

Mike stared at Alexis as the string of descriptions came out of her mouth. He fumbled for his phone. Maybe they'd be able to identify what the fuck that screeching noise had been on his voicemail. He wasn't alone. For fuck's sake, he finally wasn't alone!

"Listen, I've... I thought I was the only one for a while. I was attacked while I was out for an early morning jog. It was... a while ago, not important. My buddy, Rog, he was out at some dive strip club when he called me. I was sleeping, so it just went straight to voicemail, and it recorded this," Mike said, pressing the speakerphone button as he connected to his voicemail. Roger's voice echoed in the parking lot.

'Mike. Fuck man, this is bullshit dude, I need your-'

Then there's a horrible scream, and a shrill, screeching howl that doesn't sound like it could have come from a human being.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.