Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
TwiVal: the Massively Awesome

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    t
    theblackhermit

Im right there with BBQ and Writer. I came here as work and real life prevented me from driving an hour and 45 mins to my closest gaming group and honestly I didnt think it would amount to much based on previous experience with both online and PMeM games. But I have to say the STs and mods are some of the nicest, more knowledgeable and tolerant folks Ive had the pleasure of gaming with in some time.

Glad I came out of the hills and down into the Valley.

t
    theblackhermit

Itchy trigger finger. Sorry.

The players are all exceptional folks as well. Great writers and story tellers in their own right.

Now Ill shut up.

I'd like to go on record as saying I don't count myself among the awesome.

I'm probably the most irritating player here. (Please, no one question this. I have a list that can be corroborated by various STs and West.)

Having said that, the STs are phenomenal at what they do, because it's no small task. Many of the players are great, and bring a lot of good qualities to the table. Even players that you can tell might be considered a bit "green" are a cut above, with the obvious potential to just get better.

We have a "Did you read this?" thread, but by and large I think we should just put a link to our own site and lock the damn thing.

B

We have a "Did you read this?" thread, but by and large I think we should just put a link to our own site and lock the damn thing.
    Hear, hear! Might implement the same for every vote for best ST and best Player. On TV, everyone delivers.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread