Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
TwiVal: the Massively Awesome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    B

I was typing up a PM and was halfway through when I actually took a look at what I was writing. It became clear to me that I needed to just get this off my chest ((this saying applies to positive stuff too, right?)). So, without further ado;

Though I've only been here at TV for a few months I am amazed by the experiences it offers. I didn't expect forum-based role-playing to be all that great but the truth is that I'm more invested in my characters and the various stories that are told here than I previously thought possible.

It's not just that my characters are coming to life but both other characters and how they are portrayed are really starting to get to me. How I interact with others, both IC and OOC, has been one joyous occasion after another. Storytellers and players are genuinely helpful, tolerant and nice. My words really fail to do TV and it's inhabitants justice.

I can't express myself clearly so this will have to do:

thumbs up, all around, for making this place what it is.

Hear, hear! Truer words have nary been spoken.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

my god i'm having a warm fuzzy.

Thanks to Frost, especially, for her vision.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

Thirded!!! Cheers all around to the TV originators and carry-oners!

That's right. We are all, collectively, and individually, awesome

Kharn

agreed, i love this place, so many great RPers, its a blast and an honor to be apart of this community

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Desperation brought me to play by post, but the atmosphere here kept me. I have been to other sites, but they were full of dark edged brooding types, and those were the players, not the characters. Twilight Valley separates players from characters, making both quite enjoyable.

I consider myself extremely lucky - not only did I find my very first nWoD playgroups here (and earlier in MoB), but it's a friendly and helpful community, too. There are no major hatings between players and/or STs and it's really fun to play here.

Thank you guys (and gals), for making this possible. If not for you I'd still only read my WoD books, instead of using them.

*BUMP*

Just to add that this place never ceases to amaze me. The ST's do a grand job in keeping the various plots fresh, fun and interesting and my fellow players entertain with every single post. Hat's off, one and all.

Quite so. Seconded. Drinks for everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread