Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Emergency Soverign Meeting

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L

"Of course it wouldn't be a problem. It's always nice to know that there's at least one friendly face with you whenever you venture into the unknown." Even if he supposed he did, technically, go without it quite a bit when venturing into the Hedge. "As well as another perspective when you need to figure something out."

He pauses once more as Gianna leaves, pondering her sudden physical frailty. Though he hadn't seen her often of late, it certainly wasn't something she'd been exhibiting at the Winter Festival. And the ravages of age rarely struck those touched by the Wyrd too quickly. Had it just finally caught up with Gianna after a long while, or was there something else going on with her.

"But I do think Gianna has the right idea. Until we learn more about the Crown I'm not sure there's much we can do here."

S
    Spartan

"We have one other thing that needs to be discussed." Spartan said. "My position."

Spartan leaned against his chair. His bronze breastplate pressing agianst the back of the chair. "Will I be taking the role of King, or will the throne remain vacent?" Spartan asked.

Katrin smiled softly at Spartan. "The way I saw it my dear is that you are the Summer King and our current Verdant Sovereign. Just because you can not wear the crown at this time does not mean you can not do the job no?" Her words were kind but to the point. She looked between the three sovereigns "Regrettably I will be unable to help you look for the Doctor. I am afraid my schedule is still rather busy. However if you need help I am more than happy to assign one of my court to the task. I do ask that you keep me informed though."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

L

"I assume you mean Ascendant Sovereign." Seeing as how the Verdant Sovereign was Spring's no matter the time of year. "But Katrin is right. No matter what the Crown has said you are the one with the connection to your season sufficient to lead the Ascendant Court, and the individual chosen by it to do so. So I fail to see a convincing reason why you should be viewed as anything other than the Ascendant Sovereign for the duration of Summer."

S
    Spartan

The Hoplite gave a nod/bow of his head to both Rick and Katrin. He did need to speak to Rick about one other thing, but that could wait until after the meeting was over.

S
    Spartan

Spartan stands, tired of having his time wasted, and leaves the meeting to meet with the people who actually mattered, the members of the Hold.

Spartan Exits the Meeting

With the departure of the Summer King, the meeting comes to a close.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread